send in the the monky baliffs we have a situation
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Now Caligula he was a swinger!

#104429 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Scarlet is innocent. He was just going with a gut feeling. If we bring him into court, tell him not to look at the monkey, the little fella is grumpy today, I dumped his bottle of rum in the sink and he's pissed beyond belief.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#104440 2 years, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Scarlet is innocent. He was just going with a gut feeling. If we bring him into court, tell him not to look at the monkey, the little fella is grumpy today, I dumped his bottle of rum in the sink and he's pissed beyond belief.

Dude dumped my bottle of rum in the sink, I'm pissed beyond belief.

Innocent I tell you, Innocent. I vote for Tony as the lead judge. The rest of you, well off with your heads.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by scar1et_f1re. Reason: typos again
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#104447 2 years, 8 months ago
These are only charges not judgments. Only roo-lings come down from NS66.

Tony get your monkey and the gavel. I will roost the monkeys bailiffs, but I must warn you they are not a disciplined as we would like for court purposes yet. The training is limited and I blew the bank on cigars/rum and plush cages for them.

They are also demanding more retributions from the court for safety equipment.

We will need more paper……….
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#104463 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
These are only charges not judgments. Only roo-lings come down from NS66.

Tony get your monkey and the gavel. I will roost the monkeys bailiffs, but I must warn you they are not a disciplined as we would like for court purposes yet. The training is limited and I blew the bank on cigars/rum and plush cages for them.

They are also demanding more retributions from the court for safety equipment.

We will need more paper……….

rolling papers?
I suggest club cabaret. light as a butterflies wings.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#104597 2 years, 8 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm just a little confused as to why the Captain brought up swinging, when he knows that I still have the pictures of him swinging naked down from the light scaffolds at the Columbus show to try and grab the stuffed monkeys off Phil's speaker stack!

I thought his fascination with monkeys was odd, now that I am aware of this news I am beginning to think he may have a monkey fetish. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And 66, me and my republican buddies took some LSD and mushrooms last night then we went downtowon looking for swingers with camel toe. We couldn't find the swingers but we did get some tits for treats. What you gonna do now judge? Your court is out of control. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have conferred with Eliot Spitzer on this matter. He has assured me that this sort of conduct is allowable within the confines of Nyc. If you transport swingers with camel toes and craigslist hookers used for tits for treats across state lines this becomes a problem. So since this is allowable inside the confines of nyc, the Kangaroo court rules that it is perfectly legal to speak about it on this board. Republicans always use LSD and mushrooms in a responsible manner, thus this is allowable content as well. The court has ruled. Bailiff, control that monkey.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds