• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

JaugW, GrJen etc

#103260 2 years, 3 months ago
For what it is worth, it is not judgemental to oppose a thread and it's topic. It is NOT about "all welcomed in the GD world" anymore. There was no net usage of any % till 95.
Would you like a quote from a recent financial report and news letter about what the message to be carried WAS and IS?
This social newtworkingTHING is NOT a place to LURE (get that-LURE) possible innocents in to a lifestyle or drugs or wrecklessness. Do not doubt that luring can be the persons agenda.
That would be ignorant. Ted Bundy worked a crisis line in Seattle sitting next to a policeman. A thread about swinging IN SF?? That could be found on 1000's sites in SF so who isit that is looking for people who could be high, vunerable, young, hurting or really lost souls needing love as well?
Like using code to post where the heroine or crack is and someone dying?
How bout that 'dosing an animal' thread everyone thought was cool? I am older than dirt as well and this is NOT what GD boards are for.
It is dangerous and predatory and you dew not know who is behind there screen so do I believe in serious blocking---absolutely. And it is not free speech either.There are people TODAY, X-mas that are going to lose a child while they are riding their new bike.
JW's LONG post was too much time to read in what he could have said briefly.
I was with Greenpeace seriously by age 19 because of the GD. I was an activist with RainForest Action Network tabling at shows and actully going there for their rights from petroleum destruction through my 30's and early 40's.
We were healthy and took care of each other. Anytime we saw the sludge that appeard in the early 90's we were aghast. This is not holier than anything.
The country is in the toilet. People are lost, vunerable and sad. Some tour to numb, and will try things they would never try elsewhere. They are preyed upon and tested. A swinger thread is no community I want to be a part of on a Furthur Board if I was 22 now. Use your heads---for some---what is left of them.
I never have believed in 'it is only his/her "on screen ppersona". BS. If you type it, it is IN YOU.

I do not know how far JaugW took things but I told him at the beginning to not hang here much. I guess he thinks he is too old to learn. I have learned 4 lessons since just last night and seek more today. I have no Christams at all but last night delivered lotsa santa stuff somewhere realy important. They were less lonely than I. But i still know what I won't try. Today I may take my kitty on her leash to the woods!

It is NOT ABOUT ALL WELCOMED. Take the toxic, bs to craigslist.
OD's, STD's, death, perm. disabling.....anything can happen when people repond to this BS or acknowlgede it at all.
I believe this and know it to be true.
I sat in on board meets with band members. Do you think Rex would look here and say YEAH---this is THE community!

((((hugs and peace and make change. lotsa change all around you in 2011))))
(((Jen & JaugW))
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: JaugW, GrJen etc

#103264 2 years, 3 months ago
Be ready to be called humorless, too serious, non accepting, trying to censor the board, not belonging because anything goes is what it's all about. There are a bunch of unscupolous asses out there. They don't care beyond their computer screen. Personally, I try ignore, but man, get a life. Why is something you wouldn't say in front of strangers okay on in these forums?

Edit for these comments aren't directed at anyone is particular. Just some bummer material to read in some threads here.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Bakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starlite16
volare
Senior Boarder

#103266 2 years, 3 months ago
I couldn't understand most of what you were saying, but the dominant thread I was able to pick out was that you believe that Northboundtrain (our Furthur community swinger) is actually a predatory murderer, looking to lure in stoned, impressionable 22 year olds?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#103271 2 years, 3 months ago
volare wrote:
I couldn't understand most of what you were saying, but the dominant thread I was able to pick out was that you believe that Northboundtrain (our Furthur community swinger) is actually a predatory murderer, looking to lure in stoned, impressionable 22 year olds?

Wow, me too! 22 year olds are easier to slaughter.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#103273 2 years, 3 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Be ready to be called humorless, too serious, non accepting, trying to censor the board, not belonging because anything goes is what it's all about. There are a bunch of unscupolous asses out there. They don't care beyond their computer screen. Personally, I try ignore, but man, get a life. Why is something you wouldn't say in front of strangers okay on in these forums?

I try to be honest with my answers. I know, I know, I'm typing on an iPad, but seriously it's hard to keep an on screen presence full of lies, cause it'll eventually catch up with ya. I haven't said nothing on here I wouldn't say face to face to someone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#103375 2 years, 3 months ago
volare wrote:

If that is what you read, you are illiterate.
And the whole thing was comprhendable to anyone with brain cells left.
But as a boarder here tells me often, people do not reply to intelligence or to much, but babble. Though not always.
I am far from humorless-quite the opposite.
IF anyone is ignorant enough to believe there are not predators here like anywhere else...dangerous ones....get out from under the weed rock.
This board is no place for potential harmful situations. MOSTLY any harmful situations. Acceptance of everything would make Jaycee Dugards captor your buddy??? Or that adult woman who posed as a adolecent boy to a little girl she thought was competing with her daughter and the little girl killed herself. yes-there was a tiral.
Take the trash to trash places. There are many sites for it. Millions.
So easy to say 'it doesn't make any sense.' Funny-I sent the post to a famous and connected here guitar player, and he was elated at it. no non-understanding on his part. Just disgust. I came here last sping about a show and met 1 person. Tried again in Nov. and have visited occassionally but most know, many real heads never come to any board, anytime. They have busy lives of goodness going on.
I do not give a hoot what NBTrain does with his teeney weenie. Just go to 1000's of SF ads to get it.
Or better yet, post it on the Furthur FBook. Are your gonads that big? They seem to be here. I can dew that for you. A simple notice and copy/patse will do the trick. Then there's no question who sees it. The band will, and that is the hard on attention getter, right? I think I will.
Maybe Bobby's young girls will see it and the rest of the band will love it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by starlite16.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
volare
Senior Boarder

#103402 2 years, 3 months ago
I am sure you have some interesting points, but your writing is the most disorganized, rambling mess I have seen composed by an adult in quite some time. And to compound that, it was also rife with spelling errors, grammatical errors, punctuation errors......but then again, perhaps it is modern-day Shakespeare and, as you suggest, I am simply illiterate.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#103468 2 years, 3 months ago
volare wrote:
I am sure you have some interesting points, but your writing is the most disorganized, rambling mess I have seen composed by an adult in quite some time. And to compound that, it was also rife with spelling errors, grammatical errors, punctuation errors......but then again, perhaps it is modern-day Shakespeare and, as you suggest, I am simply illiterate.

no, I think your first assumption was right, it's a rambling mess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: volare
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds