• Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Speaking of nitwits this is gold

#103157 2 years, 9 months ago
*This is the moron Wits responding to the genius

Jaugust wrote today!!! LOL

So what brings on this screed?
Well, the contents of about a hundred threads I read on this site -- going on five decades of experiences, too -- but mostly it was the responses to a thread I read yesterday... the one Northbound posted looking for swingers to fuck with on NYE.
More than one person felt that several comments (including, I'm sure, mine) were judgmental.
Which I find un-fucking-believable.
Judgmental? OK, maybe they were judgmental. But is every instance of being judgmental not cool? Or fucked behavior? Or wrong?
Well, obviously, I don't think so.
For my money, this guy came on here and acted boorishly, rudely, crudely and with nary a trace of sensitivity. And it was Christmas Eve to boot.

um dude the thread was started today christmas eve Dec 24th. Not Yesterday. If you can't tell yesterday from today I suggest you visit the doctor. Christmas eve to boot.. yesterday!!!! LOL .. If you don't know what day your posting you just may want to stay off the internet. un- fucking-believable!!! In my judgement your heavily medicated and don't know which way is up.. no wonder you can't attend shows anymore.. you'd show up on the wrong day
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by gr8fuljen.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: Speaking of nitwits this is gold

#103159 2 years, 9 months ago
Lets see it was posted
16 hours, 9 minutes ago

which would make it roughly 8am EST Dec 24 th not yesterday Lay off the pipe!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Speaking of nitwits this is gold

#103188 2 years, 9 months ago
Does this mean you're going to turn into an extremely long winded pain in the ass like wits turned into?

I'm sure we woul all love several days on end of long, large, whining about your problems, and arguing.

As long as there's lots of arguing. Maybe it will turn into several weeks, then months, of it.

No one else minds as long as your tantrums are allowed and tolerated.

Why should we.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Ossumpei.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds