• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Petition to Unban Walk in the Sunshine (WITS)

#103365 2 years, 8 months ago
Why doesn't he just start a new account? He is not going to be "unbanned"
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#103372 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
I asked you once to please stay out of my threads. You have nothing nice to say to me and I have nothing nice to say to you. This is my second and final request for you to stay out of my threads. If you continue I will view it as harassment and will take the appropriate steps to have you removed. Now please leave me alone and do not address me again.

Geesh jen I've been there. I feel for ya. Unban WITS and let's all be kind. All I want to know is, where does the time go?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#103373 2 years, 8 months ago
Ii thought he just posted on dw's thread yesterday? I did not know who wits was! Sorry Jen:unsure: My generation did not use acronyms!!!
cept for like asap!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#103379 2 years, 8 months ago
Jen I am in support of WITS 100%.That being said this is a public forum correct?Anyone can join?Therefore I don't believe you can ask someone to stay out of your threads.Kevin responding to your posts may be annoying but unless he threatens you with physical harm I don't see how it is harrassment.Sorry but that's the way I feel
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#103437 2 years, 8 months ago
Are you serious?? Banned??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#103451 2 years, 8 months ago
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#103741 2 years, 8 months ago
two things,
first, do you still support WITS being unbanned even though you and him are apparently not on get along st. right now?
second, did you have merry xmas? i freakin hope so. i mean comee on, celebrating a virgin giving birth(think how bad that must have hurt grrls) but to the son of the freakin lord. maybe since it was all holy the lord zapped the pain away. and we eat turkey and stuff like thanksgiving. freakin great!!! and lights and a tree!!! i have the xmas spirit now that its all over with. its like that every year, which is good, cuase all the xmas stuff is on sale now, like chocolate covered cherries, jesus i love those things. ohh uh second question why dosnt WITS just sign on under a new name. im sure that would not be too hard, and if the answer is some silly shit like he shouldnt have to do that blah blah blah, suck it up. its a public forum, and if he can come back by creating a new name, then just do that, the petitioning isnt goin do much good. unless its a petition get me out of jail which im not in, but if was, i would be excited to knwo htat therer was a pointless online petition to get me out. fuk a petition, just put some money on my books ifn i am ever in the can.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#103754 2 years, 8 months ago
It's darn hard to get banned here. My guess is that it is irreversible. Newt couldn't get on the ballot in his home state and WITS won't be back for a while. I dunno, hacking someone's account and acting all crazy with the approval and the Kangaroo jackass court reverses my vote. If the Kangaroo jackasses abandoned him it must be so.

The oracle says Wits will be back under new name and Obama gets reelected.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#103757 2 years, 8 months ago
im voting for obeezy cuase i love having a black president, makes me feel tough.
also hes smart.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds