• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

Re: Petition to Unban Walk in the Sunshine (WITS)

#103107 2 years, 8 months ago
c'mon kids, stop fighting

Face piles and piles of trials with smiles
it riles them to believe you perceive the web they weave
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103109 2 years, 8 months ago
No fighting here...just stating the facts and trying to get my husband's unjust ban undone.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#103130 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
No fighting here...just stating the facts and trying to get my husband's unjust ban undone.

what ban?, he's just posting under your name when the mood strikes, Mister "I'm in mensa and coach sports, therefore I'm right and you're all wrong"

I support the ban
merry christmas to ALL
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103133 2 years, 8 months ago
kevin wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:

what ban?, he's just posting under your name when the mood strikes, Mister "I'm in mensa and coach sports, therefore I'm right and you're all wrong"

I support the ban
merry christmas to ALL

He posted under my name when I said he could.. Who cares what you support.
I am asking you nicely, please stay out of my threads.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#103140 2 years, 8 months ago
I support wits all the way. He helped me out when he didn't have to. I couldn't affor the winterland DVD and I wanted it really bad to watch this Christmas. So he happen to have two copies and sent me one with two gd surprises was with the package. Only true deadheads would do what he did. I don't think anybody should be banned from this forum. Just ignore somebody or something if you don't like it.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fuljen, kevin
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#103164 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
I would also like to clarify:

1. WITS started a thread about ticketmaster and GDTS alottment for the beacon shows. He stated we weren't even going. Offered to sit online and try and get tickets for anyone who was unable to be online during the on sale time. When most were shut out he started the thread in defense of the real fans who got shut out.

2. JAugustW responded in WITS' thread with some nonsense and even had stated that he hadn't been to a show in over 2O years.

3. WITS responded to him and his harsh post and said he was a bailer. Thats when shit hit the fan and Sunshine Sue called him a judgemental prick. Mind you, she was not even addressed at all.. not only that but when he was defending himself, and stated that he got extra tickets for someone else for the NYE run but that person was unable to attend due to some financial issue she took it upon herself to PM WITS and insist that he change his post.. I dont know who made her the board queen but it was inappropriate.

4. This is when others started to chime in and call him names, including threatning to kick his teeth in.

5. I saw this happening and I chimed in to defend my husband.. this was towards the end of my work day. On the way home is when I found the 5 yr old child who was without shoes, coat, in the 7-11 and asking me to help him find his mommy.. that turned into a very traumatic experience and had me crying for hours... I had gotten online only to be verbally assualted by Kevin after I had told what had just happened with this child.

6. This is when WITS went into defense mode.. and made the post about getting information about this Kevin person...

7. WITS gets banned.

8. JAugustW starts this thread today about the couple/swapping...then says WITS is a moron unprovoked knowing that WITS is banned. WITS had nothing to do with the reason he was making his post. It was a cheap shot because he has issues.. and telling all of us to get our heads out of our asses.

Edit to add: 9. I hope Sunshine Sue follows suit and calls JAugustW a judgemental prick just like she did to my husband.

keep the name my mother gave me out of your posts and I will disappear

merry christmas (again)
-- smell every flower --
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103166 2 years, 8 months ago
I asked you once to please stay out of my threads. You have nothing nice to say to me and I have nothing nice to say to you. This is my second and final request for you to stay out of my threads. If you continue I will view it as harassment and will take the appropriate steps to have you removed. Now please leave me alone and do not address me again.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#103174 2 years, 8 months ago
dude i am so glad im not into the internet to enough to get into an online arguement, have it exscate to my gettting banned, then still want to come back and have people starting a petition.
i have no idea what he was banned over other than what i have read in this thread, but i would have to say that i doubt the admin. would ban someone without a good reason, and i also doubt that an online petition will do any good. people who run forums have to be kinda steel fisted about this stuff as to not be viewed as playing favoritets.
that said, i have nothing agains him, or you jen, or the kevin guy who dosnt want you to use his real name(which you shouldnt if you knew he didnt want you to).
HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAs, AND ol'by golly have holly jolly christmas this year!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#103179 2 years, 8 months ago
As a Warrior for Peace and the Positive Movement I agree wholeheartedly with WITS being unbanned.
One of the main reasons people enjoy this site is the minimal amounts of negative drama that overwhelm the other forums out there. Jerry Christmas and Good Phil Towards All!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#103340 2 years, 8 months ago
personally i don't think the board should ban people but regardless i think WITS should be reinstated...merry christmas everyone!
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds