• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Petition to Unban Walk in the Sunshine (WITS)

#103077 2 years, 7 months ago
It was an unfair banning. There have been others who have said things to WITS that were crossing the lines according to the rules of this board. He has been threatned to have his teeth kicked in, he has been called a judgemental prick, and today he is called a moron. He has read postings that were nasty towards his wife. He did what any other husband would do and that is to defend his wife. If others can start threads calling people nitwits, morons, and the like then it is only fair that either they get banned or Admin needs to unban WITS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, northboundtrain
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: Petition to Unban Walk in the Sunshine (WITS)

#103081 2 years, 7 months ago
Oops forgot to start it (those of you who asked before and I told to wait until after NYE run I apologize to but the Jaugust post has caused me to start it myself).

1. Gr8fuljen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#103082 2 years, 7 months ago
what was he even banned for? what rule did he break?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103084 2 years, 7 months ago
Im not 100% sure, but I think because when Kevin was being an ass towards me after I found that child... he made a post asking for information about Kevin.

Edit to add: he wasn't even given a warning...that same night, someone else threatned to kick his teeth in and nothing happened to that person...and another person called him a prick...all because he said Jaugustw was a bailer...he left the board pissed and said he was leaving ..and was unable to ck his pms 3 days later ck'd his email (we were out of town) ..and banned.

Edited for accuracy per WITS
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by gr8fuljen.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103085 2 years, 7 months ago
Unban WITS. He does many good things for the furthur community. Squabbles occur, time to get over it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by neverstop66.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#103094 2 years, 7 months ago
I have already pm'd the moderator to have WITS unbaned but have not gotten any reply.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103100 2 years, 7 months ago
I would also like to clarify:

1. WITS started a thread about ticketmaster and GDTS alottment for the beacon shows. He stated we weren't even going. Offered to sit online and try and get tickets for anyone who was unable to be online during the on sale time. When most were shut out he started the thread in defense of the real fans who got shut out.

2. JAugustW responded in WITS' thread with some nonsense and even had stated that he hadn't been to a show in over 2O years.

3. WITS responded to him and his harsh post and said he was a bailer. Thats when shit hit the fan and Sunshine Sue called him a judgemental prick. Mind you, she was not even addressed at all.. not only that but when he was defending himself, and stated that he got extra tickets for someone else for the NYE run but that person was unable to attend due to some financial issue she took it upon herself to PM WITS and insist that he change his post.. I dont know who made her the board queen but it was inappropriate.

4. This is when others started to chime in and call him names, including threatning to kick his teeth in.

5. I saw this happening and I chimed in to defend my husband.. this was towards the end of my work day. On the way home is when I found the 5 yr old child who was without shoes, coat, in the 7-11 and asking me to help him find his mommy.. that turned into a very traumatic experience and had me crying for hours... I had gotten online only to be verbally assualted by Kevin after I had told what had just happened with this child.

6. This is when WITS went into defense mode.. and made the post about getting information about this Kevin person...

7. WITS gets banned.

8. JAugustW starts this thread today about the couple/swapping...then says WITS is a moron unprovoked knowing that WITS is banned. WITS had nothing to do with the reason he was making his post. It was a cheap shot because he has issues.. and telling all of us to get our heads out of our asses.

Edit to add: 9. I hope Sunshine Sue follows suit and calls JAugustW a judgemental prick just like she did to my husband.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by gr8fuljen.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103101 2 years, 7 months ago
wow, it's Christmas eve
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
volare
Senior Boarder

#103102 2 years, 7 months ago
of course, unban him already!!! I can't bear to think about how empty his life has been without us.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103103 2 years, 7 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
wow, it's Christmas eve

indeed it is... a lovely time for someone to call you a moron huh?

Our Christmas stuff is done..just one last load of laundry before bed.. all of our kids are grown ... so not much going on here right now... tomorrow off to my sisters to celebrate with the family and watching all my neices and nephews go crazy..
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds