• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

feelin alright

#102891 2 years, 8 months ago
i'd love to hear that reappear in rotation during the NYE run

great traffic tune
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: feelin alright

#102915 2 years, 8 months ago
A little JC and Friends.

'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Carl
Junior Boarder

#102932 2 years, 8 months ago
i agree. I heard them bust it out in Santa Barbara in 2010 but am not sure if it has been played since
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#102979 2 years, 8 months ago
they played it before SB but the last time was st patties day of spring tour this year
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#102989 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it was, and I was there! I even got the last floor seat available at the box office. They had a single floor ticket left, and the people before me were buying multiples, so I lucked out:

03/17/11 (Thu) George Mason University - Patriot Center - Fairfax, VA
Set 1: Alligator > New Minglewood Blues, Whiskey in the Jar, Dire Wolf, Candyman, piano solo (1) > Two Djinn, Pride of Cucamonga > Deal

Set 2: Weather Report Suite Prelude > WRS Part I > Let it Grow > Fire on the Mountain > Cumberland Blues, Throwing Stones > Terrapin Station Suite > Standing on the Moon > Feelin' Alright, E: Liberty

Comment: (1) starts with tease of You Never Give Me Your Money

Turned out to be an awesome show, musically, and I was feelin' alright! However, I saw a whole lot of people who weren't, in the lot before the show. They had literally groups of undercovers snatching people off the lot, one right after another. They would grab someone, take 'em to an unmarked van, and come right back out onto the lot to snatch up more. Being that it was a campus, they were pulling no punches, whatsoever!

It was so bad, people were pointing them out, and they even had women undercovers splitting up from the guys to help set people up. I watched em snag a guy in a wheelchair even, and slam a guy who tried to run when they caught up with him in the woods. Virginia is one state you'd better be careful even trying to puff on a joint! Fairfax was aptly named Fedfax, before and since. Many friends skipped that show altogether because of how bad they expected it to be, and rightly so!

The actual show was excellent, though!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#103032 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah dude the scene was brutal there i watched everybody and their brother get taken away...i sat around and drank whiskey kept to myself. i absolutely loved the show
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds