• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

inspiration

#102479 2 years, 10 months ago
I just turned on gd radio for some more than needed dosing of peace of mind. Now playing is 12 26 1980....my b day !!!! Well, its my birthday , but on this date i turned 2 . still, my B DAy show. And the song i first heard today was ship of fools...jerr's vocal, superb !!! > Playin in the band.
i hear lost sailor tease....just looked at the setlist and see the first set had a Lost sailor. Now on the second set, makes sense for the tease. looks like a samson waas right before the Ship of Geeks.
thank you Jerry, micky, Billy, PhiLy, Bobby, and Brenty <

oakland, CA.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: inspiration

#102480 2 years, 10 months ago
this drums is sounding pretty bad ass....im scared. billy is so jazzy and funky with the snare and hat. Brent is just playin some funky jazz stuff....sounds a hare like phish's 2001....sick !!!! ok, here comes the egyptian influence from the previous year with the talking drum stuff from micky. nice drum intro, thanks billy and Brent. go micky and BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucking AWESOMe !!! Such a strong chineese drum sound, must obviously be the Bay area influence, cause i know they never have played hong kong before......these drummers hit all beats from every inch of this planet...no pun intended.
jerry trickling in.........crowd LUUUVIN IT
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: inspiration

#102485 2 years, 10 months ago
YOU GONNA KNOW JUST HOW I PHIL

LOVE IS REAL NOT FAADE AWAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY NOW, YA HEAR?

thats my kind of black peter....ass whoopin !!!!
reelin a nd a rockin , what a crazy sound.....til that moon a went doWn
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by iraqistatefair.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds