• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JStraw
Junior Boarder

Only 2 venues for West Coast summer tour?

#10240 3 years, 3 months ago
Yet another major East Coast tour while virtually ignoring the West Coast. I'm happy for all of you Easties, but we're getting the shaft here out West, again! C'mon, Furthur, where's the love? I'm not going to make any assumptions as to why, I'm just venting because I'm kinda pissed!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

Re: Only 2 venues for West Coast summer tour?

#10241 3 years, 3 months ago
I am there with ya. Perhaps, after tour is over when they are relaxing in Marin they could do a one off run at the Berkeley Greek? Or maybe a three night stand at the Gorge.

Fall is a long time to wait.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#10280 3 years, 3 months ago
Somewhere on one of these threads is a note from Jill that says they're planning some shows out West in Sept. Check about two-three weeks back, headed Summer Tour requests, I think, for the post from Jill .While I have been VERY happy with the Bill Graham Civic, Shoreline, Fox, Warfield shows of the last few years, candidly I will admit I've been checking GDTSTOO and Furthur page regularly for about two years now for fear I'll somehow miss the announcement for the Berkeley Greek. My face gets flushed and my mouth waters just thinking about it. We'll see.
Colorado Porky
Fresh Boarder

#10436 3 years, 3 months ago
I believe a Red Rocks run is eminent in September!

The vibe was UNBELIEVABLE during all (3) shows last year and I can't imaginge the boys skipping it this year!
OsoRojo
Junior Boarder

#10468 3 years, 3 months ago
yes there are going to be shows in Sept in Colorado and other westy states, LA Greek is 1st week Oct so you will see the band go east>west this time when they went west>east last time and did 9 shows in 11 days

it's a nicer time to the year to travel out here too, summer desert heat is the worst...

Money for Gasoline, let's do this!
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds