• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

christmas gifts?

#102272 2 years, 10 months ago
So what do you want or better yet what are you giving?

My kids are getting a playstation 3 for christmas. I asked them to think about giving up there playstation 2 to a kid that didn't have much. With out hesitation they said they would and they don't even know about the new one there getting.
GOOD LOVE
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: christmas gifts?

#102277 2 years, 10 months ago
What great kids, that's really nice!

I'm giving whatever the effects pedal was that was circled in the Musician's Friend catalog plus chocolate, and hopefully getting a Lion's win and playoff spot (be still my beating heart!!)!
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#102279 2 years, 10 months ago
peace, quiet, and the place all to myself. AHHHHH. nothing finer than some silence.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#102299 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
What great kids, that's really nice!

I'm giving whatever the effects pedal was that was circled in the Musician's Friend catalog plus chocolate, and hopefully getting a Lion's win and playoff spot (be still my beating heart!!)!

Good thing for your Lions the Bears went to shit! You'll still have trouble with us though!
The voices tell me what to say
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#102312 2 years, 10 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
So what do you want or better yet what are you giving?

My kids are getting a playstation 3 for christmas. I asked them to think about giving up there playstation 2 to a kid that didn't have much. With out hesitation they said they would and they don't even know about the new one there getting.

Sorry to be the bearer of Unwanted truth, But... Your kids watch your every post on theirs secret Smartphones, Have already calculated the pawned price of PS2 (And the lowest possible % of which they will have to give to the broke kid to do it)

You have very nice kids, I fear for them
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#102313 2 years, 10 months ago
I know I'm getting some new blue skull candy headphones. My aunt got me one of the tickets for nye. And 300 dollars for gd souvenirs for nye. O and I'm getting a new gd banner I think, I hope.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#102316 2 years, 10 months ago
Might aswell throw a Europe '72 BoxSet in while your at it! And one of those little plastic Furthur Guitars too
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds