• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

ticket question

#10220 3 years, 3 months ago
guys im in a quandry which is best mail ordeor presale.if i mail order i dont know if i got my tickets till i get them if iwait for presale and get shut out then my mail in will be postmarked 3days late any suggestions,opinions i havent mail ordere since the 80's
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

Re: ticket question

#10229 3 years, 3 months ago
filling out my envelopes as we speak!!! go mail order if you can- you can always try for presale too- then sell them if you get both! i just wish they gave me till monday to get my act together and cash of course!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#10243 3 years, 3 months ago
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of mailorder since the "Dead" tour of 2009. I always used to mail order, and usually did well, but they
aren't as good as they used to be. Lately I've done well with pre order, or just going to the box office. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10246 3 years, 3 months ago
i guess ill try mail order for my top picks and presale for the rest to do both would run into the 1000 range.im confused on the reserved /lawn deali want reserved but if they dont have them ill settle for lawn am i supposed to send money orders for both?that would be 204 for bethal alone
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10247 3 years, 3 months ago
thanks for the extra input chester
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#10248 3 years, 3 months ago
Used both for Pittsburgh shows mail order came eventually pre sale internet came very late. None the less they all arrived and I scored two tickets for will call the day before and they were the BEST! Righ by STAGE. Mail order had us on the FLOOR!!
When you need a haircut bad..........
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10251 3 years, 3 months ago
i reread the instructions and i need to send a money oder for the difference between res/lawn so it is 2 MO's but not for the full price
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#10255 3 years, 3 months ago
we used to do pretty good with the grateful dead- and ok with ratdog- furthur has been hit and miss --but 5th row at shea in buffalo was well worth it!!!
and yes you are correct if you want to take no chances than yes on the 204$ but if your smart you will mail order for reserve and then try internet pre sales for lawn
just my plan! good luck!
Chester
More or less in line

#10261 3 years, 3 months ago
I hate waiting til the last minute. I'd rather know I have a ticket. But I can't commit that much money ahead of time. I was
able to get a Binghamton ticket at the box office, day of show for 50 bucks. Saved 16 dollars on fee's. But you can't always
count on that. If it's GA, or your just going to get lawn, you could try and get the tickets there, at least for mid week shows.
That's probably the plan for Canadaigua. I will most likely pre-order Bethel. I hope everybody gets what they want. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10267 3 years, 3 months ago
for me and my wife it would cost 653 for reserved for 5 shows and 351 for lawns @ same 5 shows thats a lot of cash to gaurentee tickets i miss the old day i coulda flew to the shows for that kind of money
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds