• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: Heard any good jokes lately? Any bad ones?

#241537 1 year, 1 month ago
tumblr_luow0dpIyZ1qcg6pho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lydy1i2qZC1qjn7buo1_500.jpg
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#241692 1 year, 1 month ago
facebook_-1662867719.jpg
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#241724 1 year, 1 month ago

A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair.
She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration.

'What troubles you , Sister?' asked the Mother Superior .. 'I thought this was the day you spent with your family.'

'It was,' sighed the Sister. 'And I went to play golf with my brother.
We try to play golf as often as we can. You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ.'

'I seem to recall that,' the Mother Superior agreed. 'So I take it your day of recreation was not relaxing?''

'Far from it,' snorted the Sister. 'In fact, I even took the Lord's name in vain today!'

'Goodness, Sister!' gasped the Mother Superior, astonished. 'You must tell me all about it!'

'Well, we were on the fifth tee...and this hole is a monster, Mother Superior, 540 yard Par 5, with a nasty dog leg left and a hidden green....and I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made. And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted...and it hits a bird in mid-flight !'

'Oh my!' commiserated the Mother. 'How unfortunate! But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!'

'No, that wasn't it,' admitted Sister. 'While I was still trying to fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods, grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!'

'Oh, that would have made me blaspheme!' sympathized the Mother.

'But I didn't, Mother!' sobbed the Sister. 'And I was so proud of myself!. And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God, this hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off, with my ball still clutched in his paws!'

'So that's when you cursed,' said the Mother with a knowing smile.

'Nope, that wasn't it either,' cried the Sister, anguished, 'because as the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling, and the hawk dropped him right there on the green, and the ball popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the cup!'

Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest, fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said... 'You missed the fuckin' putt didn't you?"
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#241754 1 year, 1 month ago
Finally an accurate meteorologist:

GetAttachment.jpg
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#241759 1 year, 1 month ago
An elderly couple reminisces over coffee at a diner. The husband asks his wife, "Do you remember where we first had sex over fifty years ago?" His wife replies, "Why yes! You took me against the fence behind the old barn." The elderly man excited by the distant memory suggests that they recreate that moment, and his wife exclaims, "you old devil! Let's do it" With that they leave, walker and cane in hand. A police officer who had been sitting in the next booth, overheard their conversation and decided to follow the couple to make sure they were ok. Sure enough the officer sees the couple behind the old barn. They eventually disrobe and get into position against the fence. To the police officer's astonishment, they break into wild and incredibly intense sex, both of them moaning and screaming and eventually dropping to the ground. After a few minutes the couple struggled to their feet again, got dressed then slowly passed him. The officer was so impressed, he asked, "what is your secret?? That was the most incredible sex I have ever seen. You two must have had an incredible sex life!" The old man, shaking, and barely able to speak, says, "Fifty years ago, that fence wasn't electric.."
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, AcidTestGraduate
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#244184 1 year, 1 month ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#244704 1 year, 1 month ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#244756 1 year, 1 month ago
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#244777 1 year, 1 month ago
classic cheese

gone are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go we just ride
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#248163 1 year ago
This cracks me up every time i see it....

248917_262611947209444_819830754_n.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#249673 1 year ago
For our neighbors to the North.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#250585 1 year ago
Warning: this may not be PC to some, but I say any weapon in the struggle for marriage equality is good thing!

Time to create page: 0.61 seconds