• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

DO YOU NEED ACCOMODATIONS FOR NYE??

#102172 2 years, 10 months ago
howdy folks, just got a brutal phone call from two folks who were supposed to be making it out to SF for NYE staying at my hotel, they can't make it.

i've got a room 3 blocks from the civic center, and would like one more person to share expenses. it's very reasonably priced. if you want full details, PM me or e-mail me at wlewis612 at gmail.

basically if i can't find someone i'm going to have to cancel and figure something else out which is always possible, i would just prefer to have the spot i reserved.

i am easy to get along with, friendly with anything, smokers, 420, etc etc, just don't bring any smack into the equation or you will be kicked to the curb.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: DO YOU NEED ACCOMODATIONS FOR NYE??

#102190 2 years, 10 months ago
So sorry to hear you have more flakes (Good at making friends with us eh? ) Good luck to you in finding another person to phil the space!

Look on the brightside, You said you don't like a Crowd.

Doubt he needs it, But if it helps I can vouch for Lewis, Good People, Life of the party, Funny- Whether he is telling a joke or passed out! Hell I would be stayin in his room Myself if The opportunity to go independent hadn't arrisen.

And it is space at the Notorious -Often Spoke of in Whispers and low voices- WHITCOMB!!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#102317 2 years, 10 months ago
bump
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#102322 2 years, 10 months ago
Wlewis over the evil WITS objections (LOL just kidding) if you can't find a roommate we got floor space or maybe even a cot for ya if ya can't find a roomie. We are NOT down with smack either... FYI.. I'm warning you though we don't sleep much!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#102384 2 years, 10 months ago
jen i appreciate the offer but i am trying to get things together (find someone). i have a plan B
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds