• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

NYE ticket availability update

#102066 2 years, 10 months ago
Tickets are now being offered at face value or less ($90-$75) for 12/31 on SF Bay area craig's list by individuals. Dealers want a bit more, but there seem to be plenty for $110-$130 per. Plenty of surplus, with little moving. Looks like the scalpers out smarted themselves again. Stubhub has plenty too. I wonder if some of those will get kicked back to the box office day of show. Pigs.

Scalpers have always been the natural prey and enemy of heads. One of my fondest memories is tricking four $5 tickets out of a scalper at MSG after the show (sold out all star MS benefit for Ronnie Lane in 1983) had started. We had learned a lot on Dead tour that stood us in good stead. We just told the guy (he still had a whole bunch of tickets) he wouldn't get more than that for them now that the show had started, and right then another head walking by (whom we did not know) jumped in and said that's right, I got 4 waiting for you right now around the corner. See, we said, do you want our $20 bucks now, or should we give it to our friend here who's about to hook us up? Of course he took the $20, and of course our (new) friend had made the whole thing up, ex tempore. What a family! Sharp as a tack, everyone.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: NYE ticket availability update

#102078 2 years, 10 months ago
I will likely have one extra if anyone is in need. Hoping the person wil make it but plane fare is prohibitive.
Greatnorthspecial
Junior Boarder

#103322 2 years, 10 months ago
I am looking for 1 for 12/31 (Have 29 and 30). Flights are booked.

If still available let me know. Thx.

Alan
lovelighton
Fresh Boarder

#103399 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey now deadhead women,I am looking for a date for the 3 new years shows.
I am not a creep or weird. I had a date but she found someone else,so I am left with 3 tickets and a hotel room a block from the show and know one to share this fun with. I am fun good looking and love dancing to the dead.I have lots of fun party favors(420 and puddles ). These are also my birthday shows.I would enjoy sharing my birthday and giving a christmas miracle to the right girl.
I am serious, so any one interested please reply asap to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or text me at 530-913-1813
Please send a pic with reply.
Attachments:
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#103411 2 years, 10 months ago
Greatnorthspecial wrote:
I am looking for 1 for 12/31 (Have 29 and 30). Flights are booked.

If still available let me know. Thx.

Alan

Hey Alan - pm me if you still need a ticket for NYE

Update: Taken by Alan....
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by amusingdeva.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds