#102089 2 years, 3 months ago
bluetrainsugaree wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
bluetrainsugaree wrote:
It was:
Loose Lucy
Friend of the Devil
Two Djinn

What is 'The Night Before The Night Before Christmas' about?
A Furthur Rebroadcast...
anyone got any details?

It's a rebroadcast of the live set from last June. That one was great, over 2 hours nonstop.

Which venue... I'm stoked, it looks like there will be footage!

You can watch the whole broadcast from Furthur at TRI Studios on 6/7/11 at this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=orbqK_Egyfw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLFDDDC34A0525A2B6

Just copy and paste it, because if I leave the link intact, so the video plays here, it stops after the first song, but at that link, on youtube, it plays the whole playlist, which contains the entire broadcast which is 2 hours and 32 minutes.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by GratefulDad420. Reason: changed the link to copy paste, so you can see the whole playlist
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, bluetrainsugaree
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Bobbys X-mas present to us...

#102108 2 years, 3 months ago
The music was Very nice, Bobby looked good and healthy, Although I would generally expect a bit more generosity in a Christmas present from a man with his own state of the recording studio.

So glad NYE is not far away!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#102175 2 years, 3 months ago
looks like i didn't miss anything
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#102187 2 years, 3 months ago
Also glad I did not miss a full show. I would have liked to tune in for the 3 songs but sometimes that other life intercedes... Happy that what they did was good though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#102244 2 years, 3 months ago
It was short, but sweet. Bobby sounded and looked amazing. I hope they do this again with a longer set.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#102307 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes I agree, Bob's voice was Much stronger than at the end of Novembers Furthur Tour.

NYE will be strong, Another 70 some shows of Geling together since the last, Plus a month of rest? YES
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
shellshocked
Junior Boarder

#102366 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the first time I have heard these guys together I like their sound. Listening to Loose Lucy now cant wait to hear the rest, its on youtube if anyone wants to see it. Im sure the other 2 will be uploaded soon.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by shellshocked .
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#102426 2 years, 3 months ago
as, much as a ratdog fan as i am, i agree that scaring the children are just as good sometimes better, they are what ratdog grew out of, i did not like seeing wasserman go, and id like to see him come back, have no problem with sylvester, its just wassermans and lanes drum/bass jams were offf the hizook. i would love to see bob rob and jay, just as good as ratdog imho(though i would miss mark, jeff and kenny)
oh my disappointment, uhh i didnt get to hear any of it, and arent bothering to watch it on youtube cause its only three songs, and as great as they may have been performed i have seen those three guys do those three songs ALOT, so i think its weak sauce to have TRI anounce a christmas present and alll only for it to be three songs, its a waist of talent. of course it could have been technical, they could have had problems broadcasting, and were like well if most people arent goin be able to see/hear it why not just stop at three, if that was the case i fully understand. i just dont see bob pullin the plug after three songs for no reason. he LOVES playin with those two guys, and i bet they jammed after the webcast, like i said i bet it was technical shit. or something else beyond control.
and yeah i am grateful that bob rob and jay gave us fans any of their holiday time for free!!
THANKS BOB ROB AND JAY! didnt mean to seem ungrateful, you guys just always leave us wanting more.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#102465 2 years, 3 months ago
it wasnt live and somebody on another board said they think it was recorded in the rehearsals for the recent charity gig - so maybe that explains it. Plus you can't complain when your charged the price of FREE ..... im sure Bob didnt mean to let people down and he probably feels bad now realizing everyone was expecting a full show...

it was a great 3 songs for sure!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#102471 2 years, 3 months ago
I'm grateful for the show and EVERYTHING the band gives us. But it feels to me like this was another test to see if TRI can handle the fans demand. That seemed like a lot of work logging on and then waiting for three songs.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 2.26 seconds