Re: Bobbys X-mas present to us...

#102048 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
bluetrainsugaree wrote:
It was:
Loose Lucy
Friend of the Devil
Two Djinn

What is 'The Night Before The Night Before Christmas' about?
A Furthur Rebroadcast...
anyone got any details?

It's a rebroadcast of the live set from last June. That one was great, over 2 hours nonstop.

Which venue... I'm stoked, it looks like there will be footage!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#102050 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^^
Furthur broadcast is from the TRI studios! No venue they recorded a show in the studio
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#102057 2 years, 10 months ago
as a bobby fan, and rob wasserman and jay lane fan, i am disapointed with just three songs, i mean whats the point of gettin that much talent together for 3 songs man? i hope there were some behind the scenes plans made for a bay area gig or two with scaring the chldren, i dig charities, but i want to see them tear it up in bar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#102060 2 years, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
as a bobby fan, and rob wasserman and jay lane fan, i am disapointed with just three songs, i mean whats the point of gettin that much talent together for 3 songs man? i hope there were some behind the scenes plans made for a bay area gig or two with scaring the chldren, i dig charities, but i want to see them tear it up in bar.

Well said. So them at the Fillmore. It was so good. I know you don't agree but I think it's almost better than ratdog. Sometimes
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#102063 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I know you don't agree but I think it's almost better than ratdog.
I don't have any difficulty at all believing that.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#102065 2 years, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:

You think that's disappointing, but I didn't get to hear the show or sit in Bobby's lap and ask for a wish

Merry Christ Mass to all, (even if you don't believe)

Goodnight Family
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#102067 2 years, 10 months ago
I love this band, rob is awesome on that stand up bass and then Bob's guitar by itself gives the band a more intimate feel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#102072 2 years, 10 months ago
What I heard, sounded real nice.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#102074 2 years, 10 months ago
I could really appreciate the talent of these 3 guys tonight. Wasserman shows great talent on his sweet sounding stand-up acoustic bass. Weir is perfect and timely with his playing, displays extensive expertise, is master over his instrument. Jay knows exactly when and how to chime in... brilliant.

Most of us would be seeing these musicians every possible opportunity if we were in the 1% without doubt. The US government puppets are ignoring any intent to even it out IMHO. It's time to see the light!
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#102077 2 years, 10 months ago
weir was in fine voice and fine form tonight...would have loved to see more, but very grateful nontheless
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds