• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Will a printing store print pics off the internet?

#101749 2 years, 10 months ago
My daughter is a big fan of Joe Jonas (from the Jonas brothers) and some other popular artists. I kind of have a thing for the GD.

I know I can order 8X10 prints for less than a dollar each from Costco among other places. But..... are there any copy write issues where they will not sell me the pictures?

My plan was to download high resolution pictures off the net and send those via upload to costco and pick them up tonight at the store. Any thoughts? This would be for private use, probably one or two copies of each print.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Will a printing store print pics off the internet?

#101750 2 years, 10 months ago
You shouldn't have a problem at all. If so. Put those pics you downloaded on to a sd card and do it yourself at walmart.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#101754 2 years, 10 months ago
If they are available commercially the right thing to do is to purchase them. If the photos are not available commercially, you could put them on a memory card and make high quality prints yourself using a drug store photo kiosk.

FYI: You do have to "agree" to copyright terms by clicking on an onscreen button before printing.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#101755 2 years, 10 months ago
mine does-always. it's a printing and binding place so i know them and i usually send debbie the link. then she scams it and makes awesome copies.
if you google, you can find just the one you want and if it will blow up, it can be perfect. some images stay tiny.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#101757 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you both. I suppose you are saying it needs to be somewhat covert (SD card instead of uploading them)? The pics I have in mind were put on the web by individuals, but I suppose it's possible they were somebody else's copy-writed photos.

There is no (c) or name on either of the photos, nor any watermarks but I don't know if that's relevant. There is no way to know if I took the pic or if someone else did.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds