• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Isn't it time for us to elect our president?

#101739 2 years, 9 months ago
I really want to nominate Sunshine Sue for our replacement mascot --- she's so sweet I'm sure she'd be willing to take over Platty duties now that DH420 has resigned. But first, I think we have to be fair and make sure she's not running for forum president.

Does anybody else want to elect a forum president? A leader who can lead us when his or her flock loses their way. We can set a date for the election, and all candidates can share their platforms online.

What do you think Yay or Nay.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Isn't it time for us to elect our president?

#101751 2 years, 9 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I really want to nominate Sunshine Sue for our replacement mascot --- she's so sweet I'm sure she'd be willing to take over Platty duties now that DH420 has resigned. But first, I think we have to be fair and make sure she's not running for forum president.

Does anybody else want to elect a forum president? A leader who can lead us when his or her flock loses their way. We can set a date for the election, and all candidates can share their platforms online.

Not sure about the prez thing but if a position comes open in the quality control in the 420 dept im all in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#101761 2 years, 9 months ago
stricken wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Not sure about the prez thing but if a position comes open in the quality control in the 420 dept im all in.

I suppose that means you aren't running for president? Have you ever considered changing from a green bear to a platty suit?

taper.tsquare
Visitor

#101764 2 years, 9 months ago
President? we don't need no stinking president! sounds like more structure than what is needed for this type of group.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#101767 2 years, 9 months ago
Didn't we beat that straw horse to death earler this year. I like the mascot idea. Where's that Golden arrow costume?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#101772 2 years, 9 months ago
What do you mean by costume thats my FURRRRRRRRR
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#101779 2 years, 9 months ago
I for one would love to hear the Captains rant and rave how he will save the planet and have naked midgets running the forums, but I'm probably in the minority there. If I had to bet though, if there were elections, I'd put my $ on a longshot, Doin that Rag.

Anarchy, hell yeah!!

Time to create page: 2.22 seconds