• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Holiday Death Watch

#101695 2 years, 7 months ago
I know this isn't in the spirit of the holidays. I have been in a death pool since 1992. I have won every year with the exception of '06, + '07. I, along with seven of my friends get together between Christmas, + New Year's + make a list for the upcoming year. $10 per head. If you win you get $80. My casualities for the year include. Harry Morgan (7 points); Elizabeth Taylor (6 points); Cliff Robertson (4 points); Jack LaLanne (3 points); + Amy Winehouse (2 points). List them in order. Number one pick guessed correct 10 points:number two picked ( 9 points); etc. You can only have person on the list for three straight years, then take them off for at least one year. Deathrow inmates are excluded. I have a two point lead as of now. Season's Greetings, + a prosperous '12 to all.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by strangerinboulder.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#101709 2 years, 7 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
I know this isn't in the spirit of the holidays. I have been in a death pool since 1992. I have won every year with the exception of '06, + '07. I, along with seven of my friends get together between Christmas, + New Year's + make a list for the upcoming year. $10 per head. If you win you get $80. My casualities for the year include. Harry Morgan (7 points); Elizabeth Taylor (6 points); Cliff Robertson (4 points); Jack LaLanne (3 points); + Amy Winehouse (2 points). List them in order. Number one pick guessed correct 10 points:number two picked ( 9 points); etc. You can only have person on the list for three straight years, then take them off for at least one year. Deathrow inmates are excluded. I have a two point lead as of now. Season's Greetings, + a prosperous '12 to all.

Now that's an interesting winning record!! Seems like you could almost get yourself a column in People magazine predicting celebrity demises!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101711 2 years, 7 months ago
My picks:

Etta James
Zsa Zsa
Dick Clark

and my wild card is......Jerry Sandusky
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#101732 2 years, 7 months ago
Bashir Assad~ Syria
Mahmoud Akjimajed ~ Iran (Yes I know I spelled it wrong, he don't deserve correct grammar)
Vladimir Putin~ Russia
The World WILL be better off when the EVIL 3 are Gone. They will eventually fall as GOOD always wins over evil and the devil lives in these guys soul if they even have one.....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#101736 2 years, 7 months ago
I don't wish this often, but not many tears would be shed if Jen's wild card makes the list. Top of my wish list is Rockin Rob's Achmeud Achmidinejad (butchered the spelling) - the president / figurehead of Iran.

There was a couple (male and female) arrested yesterday for running a pediphile ring. There were also others involved in the trafficking of children. I hope all those fuckers get a taste of some jailhouse justice. Death is too good for those fucks.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#101790 2 years, 7 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:

So who are the survivors on your list, so far.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#101872 2 years, 7 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

So who are the survivors on your list, so far.

I have: Eli Wallach #1 (10 points); Billy Graham #2 (9 points); Muhammad Ali #3 (8 points); Zamfir #6 ( 5 points); + Mickey Rooney.
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds