• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

I love my Packers but...

#101493 2 years, 9 months ago
Sue I hope you're not this fanatical

www.foxsportswisconsin.com/12/20/11/Angr...0362&feedID=5069

A drunken Green Bay Packers fan was charged with child abuse after police say the woman grabbed her 11-year-old daughter by the neck and choked her on Sunday after becoming angered by the Packers loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, the Post-Crescent of Appleton reported.

The 36-year-old Grand Chute, Wis., woman was charged Monday in Outagamie County Circuit Court with felony child abuse and misdemeanor counts of bail jumping and disorderly conduct, and is being held in jail on a $2,500 cash bond.

Police were called to a Grand Chute hotel at about 8:15 p.m. Sunday, roughly five hours after the Packers’ 19-14 loss to the Chiefs ended Green Bay’s chance at a perfect season, according to the Post-Crescent.

According to the criminal complaint, the girl said that after the Packers lost her mother choked her with enough force that she could not breathe.

The woman’s husband also told police she threw her dinner on the floor, broke a lamp and tried to punch him in the face because she was upset about the game, according to the report.
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: I love my Packers but...

#101497 2 years, 9 months ago
So sad!! No, I'm definitely nothing like that. Though I do tend to get a little profane during games...
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#101498 2 years, 9 months ago
I knew you wern't like that, and neither am I. I did however (jokingly) blame my son because he wasn't wearing his jersey!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder
Singing and dancing down the trail...

#101534 2 years, 9 months ago
Can't imagine what she might have done if she was a Pats fan back in 2007 *tries to repress that memory again happy place happy place*
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#101565 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I knew you wern't like that, and neither am I. I did however (jokingly) blame my son because he wasn't wearing his jersey!

hahaha I'm superstitious that way too! "Ok .. the game is about to start is everyone donning their proper regalia"??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#101607 2 years, 9 months ago
did you guys buy any packer "stock" i thought it was pretty neat too bad its not worth anything besides sentimental value
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#101644 2 years, 9 months ago
That's insane! Matter of fact I had the complete opposite reaction to that LOSS than that crazy bitch had! I was hugging my kid, my wife, my neighbor, strangers in the bar, the bartender etc etc etc. I even bought a pitcher for our table and the three that surrounded us. Yeah, we're a LITTLE fanatical about our rivalry down here in Chicago! That said, I go to Lambeau every year for the Bears vs Pack and have always treated the Packers fans with the utmost respect and have ALWAYS gotten the same respect and good vibes in return.

BTW, what part of Wisconsin are you from?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#102558 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
did you guys buy any packer "stock" i thought it was pretty neat too bad its not worth anything besides sentimental value

I bought one share in '98 (?). And then one in early December. What would be two shares currently.
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#102560 2 years, 8 months ago
splatter_face wrote:

BTW, what part of Wisconsin are you from?

We're from LaCrosse right on the Mississippi
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#102662 2 years, 8 months ago
She was probably a Simpsons fan, just like me.
bartchoked.jpeg

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds