• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mjwhitegd
Junior Boarder

question about "so far"

#101460 2 years, 9 months ago
so latey i've been watching some youtube videos of the so far video that the dead released in the 80's. i had always been under the impression that this was a compilation of live performances. as i was watching i realized that bobby's back is turned to the audience so i'm not thinking it's not a live performance but a rehearsal session specifically for the video... on the other hand... it does look like a stage and the configuration of all the equipment would indicate a live performance... perhaps it was a rehearsal at a venue prior to a concet. anyway... i'll stop thinking out loud and leave it to y'all. does anyone know whether this is a rehearsal or a concert and if a concert, what date and venue? if not, what rehearsal space? just curious and any help would be appreciated.

Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: question about "so far"

#101470 2 years, 9 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#101472 2 years, 9 months ago
looks like live shows and footage from marin rehearsals
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#101521 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a copy. It starts out in the studio or rehearsal space, with everyone basically in a circle looking at each other.... they do some (what was then trippy) graphics) and come out on the other end at a live performance... interesting concept. They don't do the Terrpain- just lady with a fan. What the hell???!!%%?
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds