• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Thank You

#101336 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm about a 5 minute drive to St Pete Beach and Treasure Island Beach. If ever in the St Petersburg/Clearwater area, give a shout.

Yes to rum buzzes and palm trees
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Bakes.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101381 2 years, 10 months ago
Bump to keep on the first page so all my friends can see my thank you note..
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#101406 2 years, 10 months ago
GRATEFUL I missed it all. Been on the receiving end. IF you are the same person from an older site, I recall you were nice. Have fun NYE and take HEALTH care of each other.
Actually, myself and others did tattle to admin about a tacky, toxic thread BUT only because it had no place in any world I think good folk here ever want to be in. Especially represnted here within the REAL magic.
even worse than the "trimming bud" thread on org!
far worse.
(((hugs)))
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101409 2 years, 10 months ago
Think about Hawaii in feb. David Nelson Band puts on a pretty darn good show.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#101419 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
I'm about a 5 minute drive to St Pete Beach and Treasure Island Beach. If ever in the St Petersburg/Clearwater area, give a shout.

Yes to rum buzzes and palm trees

my folks just got a pad down in clearwater. waiting for some furthur dates down there!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#101425 2 years, 10 months ago
See you guys in S.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#101429 2 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely! Furthur has not been on the west coast. They really need to play the Mahaffey Theater in St Pete, Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater, or the Performing Arts Center in Tampa. All great venues!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101478 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow a couple quick final thoughts and we'll hopefully put this to bed and move ahead in a postive fashion

1. I am the door--- I just spoke with WITS he said to ask you to pm your phone number...your tix are safe and in hand..we are really looking forward to the "meet" too

2. WITS parents RIP lived in Sarasota when they retired..he is very familiar with that area and said he's all for some Florida shows!

3. Starlite- Yes I am the same gr8fuljen I've always been been using that sn for years. I wanted to thank you for your honesty as ONE of the people who complained. I personally would never "run to the principal" but that is your decision. My question is which thread are your referring too exactly? There was more than one thread where people threatened Scott, made fun of my appearance ( although they had never seen me, made false accusations against my husband... they were all in the same threads he was not the only one posting. So why is it that those people have not had their accounts disabled? The main 2 I speak of are still posting. Finally ACTIONS speak louder than words and I can honestly say I can't think of a single person on this site who has done more acts of kindness JUST on this board.. I'm not even talking about all the favors, floor space, and miracle tickets he has given out since I have known him (not to mention when folks didn't have the $$$ at time of presale he has ended up buying tickets for other folks every single tour. Maybe he got way a lil out of line but he was by far not the only one. He walks the walk in real life every day .. not on a message board. At least you had the courage to say yes I was one of the ones who complained... I applaud that. Now do any of our "former" friends want to admit they did too... and tell me why..the others in this supposed hideous thread (it takes 2 to tango) are still here?

4. Thats it..he's over it but it has left a bad taste in our mouths ( no smart ass comments to that please!). I will comment no more.. now we are looking forward to meeting Emily, the Atwells, the Volares, I am the door.& others........... and have the best NYE ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget yer rockin shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#101479 2 years, 10 months ago
WITS, come back we miss your musical posts as well as your humor. Hope to see you guys in SF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101507 2 years, 10 months ago
Wits says thank you tmg... I'm sorry I didn't add your name I'm sure I left others out too if I did I'm sorry. PM me your phone number and we'll give ya a ring early next week.... for some pre party planning. The more the merrier!!! He can't even access the site, but he had allready decided to leave before even realizing that yesterday. He may come back at some point - but only if his name is restored - he will not come back under some other bogus screen name. Even then I don't know. Doin that rag we enjoy your posts & enthusiasm... you seem like a "Younger" one who really has his act together. Enjoy the ride!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds