• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Thank You

#101255 2 years, 7 months ago
For the kind Pms some of you have sent. We look forward to seeing you all in SF... its getting closer all the time! BTW Wits went to check his pm's last night and found out he couldn't get in. Then he checked his email and found out so many people complained about his "mean" post s(LOL I could probaby guess the 2 or 3... ) that his account is disabled. So If you haven't gotten a response from him or need to contact him... (I think we have a few things still pending with others re NYE shows.. most I've heard from I think).. please just PM me. He's well over it.. but that fact that grown adults have to run to an administrator and cry over posts of his that were nowhere near as inflammatory or personal as the ones aimed at us is pitiful & sad. We didn't contact admin despite shots about personal appearance, mean comments directed at me.......... we are grown ups. Again thanks to our real friends who have seen through the bs. Anyway enough of that on to SF a week from tommorow.. Let the good times roll!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by gr8fuljen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, 23atwell, volare
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Thank You

#101260 2 years, 7 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
For the kind Pms some of you have sent. We look forward to seeing you all in SF... its getting closer all the time! BTW Wits went to check his pm's last night and found out he couldn't get in. Then he checked his email and found out so many people (LOL I could probaby guess the 2 or 3... ) that his account is disabled. So If you haven't gotten a response from him or need to contact him.. I think we have a few things still pending with others re NYE shows.. most I've heard from I think.. please just PM me. He's well over it.. but that fact that grown adults have to run to an administrator and cry over posts of his that were nowhere near as inflammatory or personal as the ones aimed at us is pitiful & sad. We didn't contact admin despite shots about perrsonal appearance, mean comments directed at me.......... we are grown ups. Again thanks to our real friends who have seen through the bs. Anyway enough of that on to SF a week from tommorow.. Let the good times roll!

As long as WITS doesn't upset his bride and Mr. Chris Kringle, all the rest is noise, water under the bridge.

Please dance your assess off for those of us unable to join you at the celebration. And I hope you have the time of your lives.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101266 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanlks Scar/Fire we intend to do just that. We'll um cough one for you ...first NYE shows for both of us after decades of show attendance by us -- we are really excited!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#101267 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, he did hijack the plane. I'm just glad I wasn't on the flight. Have fun for crissakes. If WITS mentions Beacon, slap him with a lb of BACON!!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101270 2 years, 7 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Well, he did hijack the plane. I'm just glad I wasn't on the flight. Have fun for crissakes. If WITS mentions Beacon, slap him with a lb of BACON!!

Haha I will do just that!!! We were allready planning on an island vacation in the spring.. looking forward to surf and sun (and tropical drinks!)
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#101280 2 years, 7 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Bakes wrote:

Haha I will do just that!!! We were allready planning on an island vacation in the spring.. looking forward to surf and sun (and tropical drinks!)

Are you coming to St. Croix?
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#101294 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
Bakes wrote:

Or Florida?
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101297 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
Bakes wrote:

Have to talk to the boss but he did mention something about that... .. we'll be workin on those plans after The NYE run..don't want time to fly by to fast.... but that sure sounds nice BTW I forgot to mention a very important thing: Everything is better with Bacon!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#101302 2 years, 7 months ago
Or Florida?

No definitive plans yet... but its definately going to involve sun & sand & water. Thanks Bakes!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#101303 2 years, 7 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Bakes wrote:

As fun as NYC can be doesn't beat sitting on a beach with a rum buzz under a palm tree. Where you heading? I always love St. Johns and there's cheap camping there a stones throw from beaches as well!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds