• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Re: Do you believe there is life on other planets

#101402 2 years, 10 months ago
H*** yes I dew too.
Without question.
Or the whole universe would be full of we stuuupid creatures and it is farr tooo beeeutiful for that:lol:
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#101408 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
And I'll tell you something, too, that's starting to annoy me about UFOs: the fact that they cross galaxies or universes to visit us, and always end up in places like … Fyffe fucking Alabama. Maybe these aren't super-intelligent beings, you know what I mean?
- Bill hicks

Check out Out of the Blue on youtube. Right over Phoenix f'n AZ, seen by the Gov. as well as thousands. Massive, Massive Delta shape and COMPLETELY quiet. One of the best docs. out there on the subject. Personally I am not saying thier alien, intelligent or what but something is out there that defies our understanding and capabilities.
Chester
More or less in line

#101413 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
And I'll tell you something, too, that's starting to annoy me about UFOs: the fact that they cross galaxies or universes to visit us, and always end up in places like … Fyffe fucking Alabama. Maybe these aren't super-intelligent beings, you know what I mean?
- Bill hicks

Great point. And it can't be said enough. The odds don't support the stories. It just isn't happening.
Why come all the way here, and abduct some backwoods hick? Or a cow?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#101421 2 years, 10 months ago
No. The earth was made in 6 days.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#101461 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I believe there is other life out there but I do not believe we will ever find it or it find us
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#101518 2 years, 10 months ago
Having a science background myself, YES, today's imagination is tomorrow's science. Is not imagination informed by the universe around us? And can the universe be influenced by thought?

Shit, I just blew a quark!

Dire Wolf wrote:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein

this coming from a scientist! not all science is bad...not all scientists are arrogant
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Bakes.
LukeV
Fresh Boarder

#101549 2 years, 10 months ago
Ive always been fascinated with Sacred Geometry and the internet always gave me horrible descriptions/outlooks/goals of the whole subject all around. I got turned onto these books "The Secret of The Flower of Life", after reading Vol. 1 (I am now begining Vol. 2) I was imediatly convinced about other forms of life out there. If your looking for a cool read and what i think is the best open door to learning about Sacred Geometry
Last Edit: 1 year, 12 months ago by LukeV.
Chester
More or less in line

#101553 2 years, 10 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Yes, I believe there is other life out there but I do not believe we will ever find it or it find us

The odds are definitely against it. But, not impossible.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
volare
Senior Boarder

#101571 2 years, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
splatter_face wrote:

The odds are definitely against it. But, not impossible.

don't be so quick to assume that...there are those who think it has already happened. I recently got done reading "The Spirit Molecule" and many of the folks who participated in Strassman's DMT studies made contact with "alien" beings. Now, certainly it would be impossible using our physical bodies attempting to travel across the vastness of the physical universe, but perhaps there are there are other means of travel..
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#101576 2 years, 10 months ago
Based on this planet, and especially this Congress....I don't see any signs of intelligent life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds