• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

JILL please respond need Honeymoon help

#10112 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi Jill on the bus since spring 81 making honeymoon plans and I need your help if you would be so kind. Please contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Please I'll explain its nothing elaborate just an important question so we can plan. Thanks in advance...you know our love will not fade away! Furthur>

Apologies to the board in advance because I will be bumping this fairly often.

I can't believe someone gave me bad Karma for trying to make plans to make this special time just exactly perfect.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: JILL please respond need Honeymoon help

#10375 3 years, 4 months ago
All I want to know.... is are you kynd?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#10788 3 years, 4 months ago
Bump for trying to make plans & givng my beautiful fiancee a memorable and hassle free honeymoon. Can't believe I have gotten 4 bad karmas since I posted this. Oh well ...apologies again if this thread is somehow offending folks.
Lynx
Visitor

#10790 3 years, 4 months ago
[quote=" Can't believe I have gotten 4 bad karmas since I posted this. Oh well ...apologies again if this thread is somehow offending folks.[/quote]

I'll try an help you out with the karma thing. It sucks big time and IMO reflects poorly on the band to have something so cheesy on their website. It's the main reason I don't hang around here much. But anyways....

Good luck on your honeymoon and congratulations!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#10808 3 years, 4 months ago
the karma meter=bad joke..
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#10866 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the kind words Lynx. As far as the Karma thing I guess there's a reason for them to have it here but I'm not sure why. Hopefully I've got enough good Karma built up that Jill will see this and get back to me. Keeping my fingers crossed... thanks again folks.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#11474 3 years, 4 months ago
Bump fingers still crossed.
Mike In Philly
Fresh Boarder

#11489 3 years, 4 months ago
Jill writes honeymoon setlists/itineraries as well? Who knew? Karma be damned!
The following user(s) said Thank You: juliecatcharabbit
juliecatcharabbit
Fresh Boarder

#11589 3 years, 4 months ago
You're trying to pressure Jill into doing you a Very Special Favor but the reality is that she/the band cannot service every single special favor every fan might want, no matter if it's a birthday, a honeymoon or whatever. It would be a never-ending stream of special requests. So please, just let it be already. If she was going to contact you, she would have already. Public pressuring isn't cool.
smokey5406
Fresh Boarder

#11642 3 years, 4 months ago
juliecatcharabbit wrote:
You're trying to pressure Jill into doing you a Very Special Favor but the reality is that she/the band cannot service every single special favor every fan might want, no matter if it's a birthday, a honeymoon or whatever. It would be a never-ending stream of special requests. So please, just let it be already. If she was going to contact you, she would have already. Public pressuring isn't cool.

PUBLIC PRESSURING ISNT COOL!!!! LMAO!!!!!! LOL!!!! Sorry just thought that was a great quote, LOL!!!
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds