• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

Ever been to the Oakdale Theater?

#101103 2 years, 7 months ago
Ever been to the Oakdale Theater in CT? How is it? Is the security harsh or do they leave people alone?
These are the good old days!!
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: Ever been to the Oakdale Theater?

#101111 2 years, 7 months ago
I missed the show back in dec 11 2009 (how dare i) But the set list read well.I did see the next two nights and i feel thats where the band started to stretch its legs sorta speak. I wont miss this one though God willin
When you choose to live outside the lines of the general society one must take prudence in thier actions in public. But believe a fun time will be had by everyone attending
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#101121 2 years, 7 months ago
i loved the oakdale. i saw the spring 2011 show there, loved it. my seat wasn't great (off to the side and back) there was too much sound bounce back especially from drums/cymbals. it got so bad i HAD to relocate. i remember vividly the security did not care whatsoever about smoking pot. i was on the aisle for a while in plain view (not many folks in my area at the time) of many security guards including behind me. they were mainly elderly folks if i remember correctly. i do remember the great roomy aisle ways in between the sections. we were all spinning and dancing and laughing during that sugar mag right there in the aisle. i wish so bad i could return but i am going to have to wait until closer to the date to find out if my band will be booked. playing music supercedes going to live music in my book.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
skyties
Junior Boarder

#101136 2 years, 7 months ago
^^ It's true ^^
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds