• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Mnf truckin

#100955 2 years, 8 months ago
Anybody else watching Monday night football and hear them play truckin on they way to a commercial.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Mnf truckin

#100956 2 years, 8 months ago
I was just about to come make a thread myself...

that was the last thing I was expecting to hear ...... but it is in SF and the GD (or at least Jerry and Bob) were 49er fans, right?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#100957 2 years, 8 months ago
Wasn't that cool!! I had to rewind and listen to it again, just to make sure. What fun!!

Glad we're finally getting the game underway. Kind of wild seeing the whole stadium blackout like that, though!

Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#100958 2 years, 8 months ago
Ya it's not the first time NFL or MLB fas played the dead. They do get there respect like they should here.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#100959 2 years, 8 months ago
wow we need to update the technology around here if people are rewinding tv.... and yea that looked pretty wild when it blacked out
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#100967 2 years, 8 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
wow we need to update the technology around here if people are rewinding tv.... and yea that looked pretty wild when it blacked out

I can't live without my DVR and being able to pause and rewind live TV. I think it's my favorite modern convenience!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#100977 2 years, 8 months ago
it dosn't look stormy in SF tonight, anybody know why the power outages? ...... (I have the volume down on the tv and my music on, so if they said what the reason was I didnt hear)
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by MushroomMan.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#100981 2 years, 8 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
it dosn't look stormy in SF tonight, anybody know why the power outages? ...... (I have the volume down on the tv and my music on, so if they said what the reason was I didnt hear)

They said a transformer in the area blew out. But the announcers aren't really sure why it went out again. Go 49ers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds