• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

live broadcast 12/31

#100850 2 years, 6 months ago
yes or no is sirius ballsy enough to try it again
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Chester
More or less in line

Re: live broadcast 12/31

#100856 2 years, 6 months ago
Gr8fulauditors wrote:
yes or no is sirius ballsy enough to try it again

Good question. I was asking this earlier, and Sunshine Sue Reminded me, they didn't announce it last year, until the 23rd.
So. I'm hoping for a confirmation later this week. And then I'll get the free trial again.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#100857 2 years, 6 months ago
I sure hope they are! I haven't seen anything yet, though. But I did surf around today and found a Sirius press release from 12/23/10 that announced all of their NYE live broadcasts. I suppose it makes sense that the venues wouldn't want shows announced too early, in case some aren't sell outs yet. The Vegas broadcast went well, so let's have another!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#100916 2 years, 6 months ago
that was a disaster. huge let down. this year being there in person will more than make up f or it!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#102674 2 years, 6 months ago
good call. And just FYI - sit down for this...Justin Beaber will be a DJ on one of the channels. Fluck, now I don't know if I should listen to Justin or Furthur.....Hmmmmmm Any suggestions???
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Chester
More or less in line

#102677 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
good call. And just FYI - sit down for this...Justin Beaber will be a DJ on one of the channels. Fluck, now I don't know if I should listen to Justin or Furthur.....Hmmmmmm Any suggestions???

Good one. Seriously, can't wait for this one.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#102706 2 years, 6 months ago
i was looking on twitter and Sirus said that they were streaming it along with, widespread panic and willie nelson and others
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#102730 2 years, 6 months ago
Yep, it's official now!

NYE with Furthur, Widespread Panic, Paul Oakenfold, Willie Nelson, Little Feat on SiriusXM

SiriusXM Radio will broadcast a slew of concerts on New Year’s Eve. Of particular note, SiriusXM Radio will give fans a chance to listen to Furthur at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA (Grateful Dead Channel, channel 23), Widespread Panic at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC (Jam_On, channel 29), Willie Nelson from the Moody Theater in Austin, TX (Willie’s Roadhouse, channel 56), Patti Smith at Bowery Ballroom in New York City, NY (The Loft, channel 30) and Little Feat at The Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD (Radio Margaritaville, channel 24). In addition, fans can tune into Johnny at Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ (E Street Radio, channel 20), Cheap Trick at Jannus Live in St. Petersburg, FL (Classic Rewind, channel 25), Avicii at Pier 94 in New York, NY (BPM, channel 51) and Paul Oakenfold at Rain in Las Vegas (Electric Area, channel 52), among others.

SiriusXM will also offer a number of in-studio performances and concert broadcasts by artists including The Little Willies with Norah Jones (Outlaw Country, channel 60), as well as Daughtry, O.A.R., Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump and Christina Perri from Napa, CA (The Pulse, channel 10).
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#102802 2 years, 6 months ago
so furthur will be broadcasting? do ya know if you can sign up for a free trial like the last time? or is it a one time only thing? dont really listen to the radio enough to justify a subcription,i would pay to hear the show tho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#102815 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
so furthur will be broadcasting? do ya know if you can sign up for a free trial like the last time? or is it a one time only thing? dont really listen to the radio enough to justify a subcription,i would pay to hear the show tho

Looks like you can get a free 7 day trial without a credit card! http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds