• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Re: tour announced

#10286 3 years, 3 months ago
What day are they playing All Good Fest ?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10289 3 years, 3 months ago
maybe they dont want people touring with them and all the stuff that goes with it.just one and done on to the next stop ,not hating on anyone
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#10293 3 years, 3 months ago
mansfield, ma on my birthday and GOTV the very next day. I could'nt ask for anything more.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#10328 3 years, 3 months ago
Yay for tour dates. Get to keep that feeling alive! I had to scramble for postal money orders this afternoon. NC, SC, and St Aug for me. Maybe Atl, big maybe.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#10334 3 years, 3 months ago
Since we only got to one show for the Spring tour we're aiming for Canandaigua, Philly, and NJ. Timing is perfect to hit the road because we'll be nearing the end of our apartment lease and getting ready to move anyway. Out of those three venues I've only been to the Mann, it was great last year.

Sorry to all you West coast-ers and Midwest-ers. I'd be real bummed too.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#10362 3 years, 3 months ago
Sweet! What great venues. SPAC is one of my favorites, and I love Jones Beach, though I've never been to the theater there. What else, oh yeah, a show in a little town called Bethel, NY. I've heard they've had some parties there before...very nice, to be sure. All the shows look great.
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

#10376 3 years, 3 months ago
Bethel is great, its where I had my first fest, my first concert, first drum circle, my first trip...everything I am soo excited that the boys are finally gonna make their way back to Bethel soo many years later I still haven't seen them yet and Bethel is the perfect place to have my first dead show....I just wish I didn't already sign up for school this summer because it is gonna be so hard not to jump on board and ride out the rest of the northeast shows with you guys...But can't wait to shake it like I never have before on July 16....btw there are some very good before and after party spots not too far from the venue it shall make for an amazing night
I'm going away, I'm leaving today
I'm going but I ain't coming back
eaglesknest
Fresh Boarder

#10399 3 years, 3 months ago
WOO HOO!!!! Summers here and the time is right....Part of me feels bad for the cities left out but part of me says summer tours were always meant for traveling! Roadtrips. Cant wait. wish I had more than the one day to prepare for the mail order. You all know after that killer spring tour they're gonna be in high demand
sneakyjack
Junior Boarder

#10403 3 years, 3 months ago
words...
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#10410 3 years, 3 months ago
OK, I understand your lament. I live in the NE, where I'm so lucky to see Phil and other. Except, not quite. I live In Maine. Way the F#%@ up there in Maine. No music comes to me. I'm OK with that. I choose to live here.

I TRAVEL to see shows that I want to see. Dare I say I go into a bit of debt to do so. Fact is, I like music. The band doesn't "owe" me anything...they have fans everywhere. Anyhow, I jump on a plane to go see shows when they are not in my neighborhood. And I work hard to do so.

Point is...logistically, it's hard for everyone. If it were up to me, Furthur would be my local bar's Friday night band. But I don't even have a local band or local venue to have a local band. So, please, push out the jive. The band needs to make a living and live a good life too. I know you're frustrated but appreciate what we have while we have it brother.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by shakedownst. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: formerly FLJen, Wind_Spirit
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#10571 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm so grateful to have a Saturday night show in Florida, one that isn't south Florida, world away from here. If I don't get to any other ones at least I can make that!
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by formerly FLJen.
Time to create page: 1.12 seconds