• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: tour announced

#10206 3 years ago
irishqueenie wrote:
chester- i was thinking of three shows but cmac and saratoga are on freakin tuesdays! and the ticket prices are a bit steep!!
also i noticed only 4 tix per order- looks like they are trying to slow down the scalpers - but after that whole piece about them buying out blocks at venues (scalpers) you gotta wonder!????

Well, sometimes weekday shows work out better for me. And both venues have lawn seating. You have take a chance on the weather.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#10209 3 years ago
chester- i love to be in reserve when i can- and i am not a believer of the weather here (u know it can change in a heartbeat) but i like the lawn prices! but to haul there and back and make it to work? i guess i am just getting old lol!
Chester
More or less in line

#10210 3 years ago
Oh man. Not you too. I hate getting old. lol
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10211 3 years ago
ifeel for those shut out im thinking maybe it has to do with phil being close to his Doctors i dont know
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Patrick in Tally
Junior Boarder

#10215 3 years ago
As a friend reminded me earlier...just be cautious in St. Augustine. Many many arrest for the Moe/Ratdog show in '09. Other than that a awesome venue with a great lot.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#10216 3 years ago
Ah back to the Mann I love that place ... Weir/Wasserman 92 was a real standout... not to mention Hornsby & the dog in 05....many other great acts there too.
OneSolid
Fresh Boarder

#10221 3 years ago
Looks like Bethel and the Vibes for me. I'm doing the whole Vibes weekend so missing out an a few overlapping shows. Bethel on a Saturday night should be a burner!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#10265 3 years ago
Well I'm going to have to miss the Vibes on Thursday so I can catch the Mansfield show but thats ok!

I'm doing at least 4, Vibes (obviously), Jones Beach, Bethal and Mansfield.......I gotta check how far Saratoga and the other place in NY are.

Hopefully David Gans isn't playing the Vibes on Thursday! I'm gunna miss DSO which I was interested in but I'd rather go catch one more Furthur show.
sugarmagnolia1982
Junior Boarder

#10277 3 years ago
What the fuck happen to California summer tour only two shows at Shoreline and then we fucking have to wait all the way till fall for two shows at the Greek.
fuck all of you, new yorkers you had a bunch of shows through the winter tour. And what; California get only two shows a season and Phil said angels camp was to be annual. even if roomers are true about angels camp
you still could of made it to High sierra or Harmony fest for us!!!!!!! or a free show at golden gate.
The Richmond show better be outstanding next month
don't forget the lyrics Bobby!!!
Wavy Gravy's birthday better be awesome!!!
No California festivals thanks a whole lot....
CA's bankrupt so it makes touring tough stay local.
Your roots are Here In San Francisco!!!!!
Thanks for pulling this twice in a row this summer and last.
sugarmagnolia1982
Junior Boarder

#10278 3 years ago
PS. Sorry about the harsh vibes!!!!
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

#10279 3 years ago
Do you think they are trying to make it difficult to do multishow runs to keep away the ticketless hordes?

I would love to do

Bethel->Jones->SPAC

and

NC->SC->FL->GA

and definitely would have if it went

Bethel->SPAC->Jones

and

NC->SC->GA->FL

Guess I will skip FL--- but thats a bummer of an off night.

Overall--- I am stoked to get to see 7 to 10 shows this Summer--- but I am curious about the motivation to make "touring" difficult.
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Material St. John.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#10283 3 years ago
maybe the availability of the venues or something like that? good point though, who knows.

I just checked and Canandaigua is about 6 hours from me so I'm probably going to have to settle with 5 this tour. Bethal, Jones Beach, Saratoga, Mansfield and the Vibes!

I'm hoping the new Trio that Bobby is premiring in Colorado I think (with Jackie Green and Chris Robinson) makes it this way sometime to. I was hoping for some closer solo accoustic dates until they cancled Nativa (well I'm still hoping but his new "trio" sounds more likely)
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds