• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sandflea
Fresh Boarder

Re: tour announced

#10175 3 years ago
Looks like All Good, Raleigh and SC for me. Of course, there's also teh Phish.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#10176 3 years ago
Was suprised when I clicked on this site and saw the tour listed, alas, none around my area, but there are several road trips that could be possible.
Chester
More or less in line

#10177 3 years ago
irishqueenie wrote:
well very underwhelmed with the summer tour- but i will trucking to cmac and bethal--better than nothing!

That's probably going to be it for me too. I'll think about Saratoga, but I'm not sure.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#10179 3 years ago
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#10183 3 years ago
LOL! Come to the East Coast Philly! WE FUCKING LOVE YOU OVER HERE! (oh, and thank you MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO for what you did on Sunday night at Radio City M.H.)

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#10184 3 years ago
Phish? Really? I would prefer Leftover Salmon to Phish....Just kiddin. Hey, Trey will have to do for you I guess. Phish rocks, and Trey is fast and non-stopping on his guitar....but beautiful music is not all about speed...and that is why, although Phish is good, they don't come near what Furthur does.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#10185 3 years ago
chester- i was thinking of three shows but cmac and saratoga are on freakin tuesdays! and the ticket prices are a bit steep!!
also i noticed only 4 tix per order- looks like they are trying to slow down the scalpers - but after that whole piece about them buying out blocks at venues (scalpers) you gotta wonder!????
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#10192 3 years ago
Will be attending The Mann again this year!! Woohoo!
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
Chester
More or less in line

#10206 3 years ago
irishqueenie wrote:
chester- i was thinking of three shows but cmac and saratoga are on freakin tuesdays! and the ticket prices are a bit steep!!
also i noticed only 4 tix per order- looks like they are trying to slow down the scalpers - but after that whole piece about them buying out blocks at venues (scalpers) you gotta wonder!????

Well, sometimes weekday shows work out better for me. And both venues have lawn seating. You have take a chance on the weather.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#10209 3 years ago
chester- i love to be in reserve when i can- and i am not a believer of the weather here (u know it can change in a heartbeat) but i like the lawn prices! but to haul there and back and make it to work? i guess i am just getting old lol!
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds