• Topics not covered in other forums.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

Re: tour announced

#10106 3 years ago
The Juice wrote:
Phil, Jill, and Family...

Please confirm or denie that this is "it" for the "Summer" and if there really will be no additions (like to the MIDWEST), please announce the supposed Red Rocks run (I need to start saving $$$)

Thanks

Midwest Grateful Dead Fan

My presale receipt email from last year for RR was 6/7/2010. So, announcement was probably right after furthur fest ... looks like it's a two month wait for this news if it's going to happen in the same time slot again this year.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#10107 3 years ago
From the hey gang post

Furthur will be in Oregon late September!
Jill
DancingSinginggirl
Fresh Boarder
Play On Keep Listening

#10108 3 years ago
so, everyone can camp at my place -July 26 , nice people only ! lol , no nasties, or liars allowed ! OO
this is going to be a fun summer tour , Thanks !
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#10109 3 years ago
No Midwest love...again.

I had a feeling we were gonna get fucked this Summer.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10118 3 years ago
hope the price of gas goes down bethal to long island is a haul but im gonna have to figure out how to make it work loving that SPAC is back like griz i wonder if my stub from 85 will work
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
midflaguy
Junior Boarder

#10120 3 years ago
woo hoo!! st. augustine !! thank you !!! from central florida, yay
jbyerly
Junior Boarder

#10121 3 years ago
NC & SC here I come. I'm off work and both are within a couple hours. The boys are back in town!
Philzone Phan
johnnyhub
Junior Boarder

#10129 3 years ago
as I said before--

Big Summer tour announced!!! Another slew of dates covering the far NE???? What a f*cking shocker!!!

Losing interest in this band, BIG TIME, to say the least....... Blah, blah, blah.. Ladies & gentlemen, New York's new house band, Furthur!

....next.....

I'm sure we'll get our 3 whopping dates spread out in the NW, 400+ miles between venues.

sorry for the negative vibes on such a big announcement day, but c'mon, this tour leg #1 is f*cking ridiculous.. Same states, same cities as the last 3 tours...
Chester
More or less in line

#10133 3 years ago
I'm just glad they're still touring. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CinnamonGirl53
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#10137 3 years ago
Yes, a bit disappointing no midwest dates. I love the east coast but wish they'd reach out to more people all over the country. The cost to keep traveling east for myself and many certainly can hurt my budget. It'd be nice to only have to travel to your backyard to see them. We'll see what the future brings, but I certainly feel bad for the many neglected, and who can't make the financial commitment to see them out east. I am grateful that they're still going, producing some great times for the ones who've been lucky to see them. I'll always smile on the memories of the shows I got to catch(NYE, Orpehum, Fox, upcoming Shoreline). Forever grateful either way. NFA....
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds