• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

Re: Is Bobby Number One?

#101110 2 years, 10 months ago
and on top of that he appears to have a loving wife happy kids supportive friends. i dont think there would be much of an impact if one fan told him he sucks. living on the edge you will mess up, isnt that part of the fun of it, picking up the pieces and carrying on?

on top of that our community has been built on differing opinions. conformists might find it threatening
stricken
Gold Boarder

#101116 2 years, 10 months ago
Bili wrote:
and on top of that he appears to have a loving wife happy kids supportive friends. i dont think there would be much of an impact if one fan told him he sucks. living on the edge you will mess up, isnt that part of the fun of it, picking up the pieces and carrying on?

on top of that our community has been built on differing opinions. conformists might find it threatening

Cant speak for how bob feels only myself. And we could debate this till time stands still. what the hell i got a little to spare. belief is
You are correct about the community but cant say im following you on the conformist thing.

Now back to the thread, To answer the question posted My belief the answer is yes bobby is #1 out of any other dead member but is not the all time record holder of people played in front of. Its just to open to repeat audience members etc.etc.
skyties
Junior Boarder

#101140 2 years, 10 months ago
Had this very same conversation with Bob, He had no clue, and said something like "really"? Dennis McNally was there shaking his head up and down kind of like a bobble head in agreement.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds