• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Finals this week

#100405 2 years, 10 months ago
college blows.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Finals this week

#100410 2 years, 10 months ago
It does, in so many ways!! You've got all my sympathy. But at least finals will, hopefully be over soon. There was nothing like that feeling of looking at your friends through, at least in my day, a thick haze of smoke and saying "there's nothing due!!! So good luck until then, but enjoy it once you make it through the week!! Sending lots of right answer/intelligent essay vibes your way!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ICantFindMyFace
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#100412 2 years, 10 months ago
good luck my poor got an A ,3 Bs and one B- and because of the B- she got dropped from her sonography program and has to reapply for it in the fall crazy BS .shes still going to take other classes in the spring but im insanely pissed off ,sorry rant over good luck with your exams
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#100417 2 years, 10 months ago
My recollection of finals weeks is that after studying all day, stopping only to to take an exam or two was the most hard core partying of the whole year. Then after the last one I remember that incredible feeling of freedom. Study hard and party hard. It will be over soon. Trust me these are the best times of your life.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#100418 2 years, 10 months ago
On top of college im working three jobs. One at a gas station, one at a convenience store, and one in a shop. not only is it a pain to try and study but to find time to party after? unlikely. My reward is that my last final is wednesday and after that Scaring the Children is on. FAAAAAAAAAT blunt for that.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#100419 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^smart man got to have priorities
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#100420 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
good luck my poor got an A ,3 Bs and one B- and because of the B- she got dropped from her sonography program and has to reapply for it in the fall crazy BS .shes still going to take other classes in the spring but im insanely pissed off ,sorry rant over good luck with your exams

I think I read somewhere that ticketmaster pays teachers to give B-'s so parents stop paying for school and the student drops out and has time to see more concerts. This more money for ticketmaster, those bastards.

Ok may I dreamt this.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#100425 2 years, 10 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
On top of college im working three jobs. One at a gas station, one at a convenience store, and one in a shop. not only is it a pain to try and study but to find time to party after? unlikely. My reward is that my last final is wednesday and after that Scaring the Children is on. FAAAAAAAAAT blunt for that.

That is a heavy load, hang in there!! Can I ask what you're studying? Sometimes I kind of miss the interesting classes, and I was lucky enough to have a few.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#100426 2 years, 10 months ago
im just going to community college for now. Im a Liberal Arts major. so in other words i have no major. My classes as of now are Into to biology, Intro to Religion, Us History after 1865, and Intro to Philosophy.

i went to real school for a semester but got kicked out for selling drugs. After my two years at Middlesex i plan on transferring to Umass Dartmouth or Amherst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#100441 2 years, 10 months ago
i just had my finals and stuff last week, now the only responsibility is 30 hours of work a week...that feeling when school is over is amazing, best of luck on the rest of your finals
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds