• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100903 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
will work for doses wrote:
As someone living in New York I would be very bummed if they moved New Years here.
Btw, I will NEVER go see a show at Best Buy, even if it was new years. That place sucks. NYPD might as well make it a precinct.

Radio City was actually worse, throwing people right out the first puff they seen come from them - no warning or anything.

at Best Buy I saw several people getting warned not to smoke or they'll be kicked out, at least they gave a warning!

Well, there are at least 2 forum folks who got arrested right outside Best Buy, so I know they don't want to go back there. I still say one of the all time best Forum moments was when Funky420 and George realized they'd been in a holding cell together. Such a warm small world coincidence!

I thought Funky and George got arrested outside Radio City?
---- maybe I'm wrong or maybe others were arrested outside Best Buy as well, I actually did see someone getting arrested outside of Best Buy while waiting in line...

You're probably right, I just remember the thread where they realized they "knew" each other!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#100914 2 years, 10 months ago
i saw the aftermath, george strolling to the hotel in jersey around 4-5 AM after taking the wrong bus out of port authority. after not talking to him since before the show, it was one of those "what the fuck" moments. i was still wired.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#102976 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
will work for doses wrote:
As someone living in New York I would be very bummed if they moved New Years here.
Btw, I will NEVER go see a show at Best Buy, even if it was new years. That place sucks. NYPD might as well make it a precinct.

Radio City was actually worse, throwing people right out the first puff they seen come from them - no warning or anything.

at Best Buy I saw several people getting warned not to smoke or they'll be kicked out, at least they gave a warning!

I can't say I saw anyone get busted at Best Buy, but sure heard enough horror stories. I opted not to go to Radio City, and contrary to your report I heard it was easy to light up there. However being in the place before I can understand why RC would be a bad place for that sort of activity considering it's so plush.

At Best Buy they have a little pen outside where you can smoke, and two cops standing by in case they smell any herb burning. Regardless I'm glad they aren't playing there this time, and hopefully never again. I hope Furthur can continue playing the Garden and selling a lot of tickets to offset their touring costs. The staff at the Garden are very conducive to our crowd.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds