• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Carl
Junior Boarder
Posts:165

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100458 2 years, 8 months ago
yankeesmed wrote:
If you forgot to wake up to your alarm clock, that is your fault. There is nothing going on "behind the scenes" to keep tickets away from you. The only thing happening is a great band is playing in a small venue.

anyone who claims to be in the know is simply illustrating their own ignorance. Seriosuly man, your a wanker. plain and simple

its not about being able to 'get tickets'. its about how fans used to be able to mailorder and get tickets and now we as a whole cannot. we did not have to pay an extra 25% in fees to ticketbastard. The issue is how many tickets GDTSTOO gets and how many the ticket brokers and scalpers get. but hey, at least you understand the issue at hand!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Carl.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100463 2 years, 8 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
I believe there was only one person complaining. He wasn't even going. I think he left the forum. Im going the first 2 nights. See you in nyc.


Really dude? Gime some of what your smoking... here's a thread from another site that my husband never even posted on. What threads were you reading? Cheap shots continue unabated bravo.

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292274

At least he has convictions and isn't a kiss ass... go with the flow when something isn't right kinda person. DO you really want me to go back and post the threads from here that have multiple people complaining. Reality check yourself.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by gr8fuljen.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100465 2 years, 8 months ago
i don't complain because i've traveled all over the country to see this band. i am down for whatever they want to do. they call the shots not us. i got the 5 beacons i sought easily through frontgate presale. see ya'll there!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder
Posts:1019

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100466 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
I believe there was only one person complaining. He wasn't even going. I think he left the forum. Im going the first 2 nights. See you in nyc.


Really dude? Gime some of what your smoking... here's a thread from another site that my husband never even posted on. What threads were you reading? Cheap shots continue unabated bravo.

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292274

At least he has convictions and isn't a kiss ass... go with the flow when something isn't right kinda person. DO you really want me to go back and post the threads from here that have multiple people complaining. Reality check yourself.


That's funny I never mentioned any names. Who said I was talking about your husband. So you assume this. That's funny how you got your husband out of my post.

Oh and mam show me where I laid a cheap shot.
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by brokenarrow.
Carl
Junior Boarder
Posts:165

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100467 2 years, 8 months ago
yankeesmed wrote:
The people who have all those tickets up on Stubhub are called scalpers, not "inside job conspirators." They bought tickets quicker than you and are capitalizing on the hype of the shows. Come April, you'll get tons of tickets for cheaper. Except Fri, Sat, and Wed (last night.)


sorry for so many post all, but re-reading this guys just gets me going. What world do you live in???? People who attempt to get pre-sale tickets the minute they go onsale get shut out. How are scalpers getting them faster? they get them faster cause they get them before they go on sale from the management in some way! Name calling often does very little, but seriously dude, you need to quantify your statements like the numerous ones you made and i quoted or all I can say to you is that your a fucking moron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fuljen
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100468 2 years, 8 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
I believe there was only one person complaining. He wasn't even going. I think he left the forum. Im going the first 2 nights. See you in nyc.


Really dude? Gime some of what your smoking... here's a thread from another site that my husband never even posted on. What threads were you reading? Cheap shots continue unabated bravo.

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292274

At least he has convictions and isn't a kiss ass... go with the flow when something isn't right kinda person. DO you really want me to go back and post the threads from here that have multiple people complaining. Reality check yourself.


That's funny I never mentioned any names. Who said I was talking about your husband. So you assume this. That's funny how you got your husband out of my post.


Hmm being that he was the most vocal one, he left, he stated he wasn't going it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who you were referring to. Now back to your point... are you srill claiming he was the only one complaining..answer the ? Look no further than this thread. I don't wanna really debate this but when people take blatant cheap shots with totally no factual information you bet your ass I'm gonna respond. Funny that all he did was state an opinion.. got attacked for it... yes maybe he overposted.. but then you got so called "deadheads" making disparaging remarks about my appearance LOL, telling him he's on pills ( he doesn't touch that shit) , and making all kinds of PERSONAL insults but thats aok. I'm going back to watching him win the Furthur Fantasy football League , all you haters know what you can do.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder
Posts:616

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100470 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i don't complain because i've traveled all over the country to see this band. i am down for whatever they want to do. they call the shots not us. i got the 5 beacons i sought easily through frontgate presale. see ya'll there!!


W I got no issues with you ( nor does my husband I think but talk about overposting).. we are all aware you have tickets to the Beacon, good for you have a ball. We have read it 35 times.. if he is gonna get blasted for overposting his dislike of the situation, you can spare us another post about how you got tickets. WHats good for the goose is good for the gander. C you in SF.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder
Posts:1019

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100472 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
I believe there was only one person complaining. He wasn't even going. I think he left the forum. Im going the first 2 nights. See you in nyc.


Really dude? Gime some of what your smoking... here's a thread from another site that my husband never even posted on. What threads were you reading? Cheap shots continue unabated bravo.

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292274

At least he has convictions and isn't a kiss ass... go with the flow when something isn't right kinda person. DO you really want me to go back and post the threads from here that have multiple people complaining. Reality check yourself.


That's funny I never mentioned any names. Who said I was talking about your husband. So you assume this. That's funny how you got your husband out of my post.


Hmm being that he was the most vocal one, he left, he stated he wasn't going it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who you were referring to. Now back to your point... are you srill claiming he was the only one complaining..answer the ? Look no further than this thread. I don't wanna really debate this but when people take blatant cheap shots with totally no factual information you bet your ass I'm gonna respond. Funny that all he did was state an opinion.. got attacked for it... yes maybe he overposted.. but then you got so called "deadheads" making disparaging remarks about my appearance LOL, telling him he's on pills ( he doesn't touch that shit) , and making all kinds of PERSONAL insults but thats aok. I'm going back to watching him win the Furthur Fantasy football League , all you haters know what you can do.



Last post about this. Find one place I was cheap shotted your husband. I clearly stated that he bought tickets from ticketmaster for nye. Then came on this board and ragged anyone who used ticketmaster because they were in cahoots with scalpers. So have a nice day.
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100473 2 years, 8 months ago
this is too much. a thread addressing the problem only fueled the fire, go figure.

everyone has their opinions. we may not agree, but everyone has got to drop the bullshit and quit making it personal. yeah we're all crazy and it's not "rainbows and ass glitter" contrary to popular belief. it is pathetic to log on here and see people attacking each other for no reason other than they're pissed they couldn't score beacon tix. keep trying or BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. all the bitching in the world ain't gonna bring you a ticket. just setting the stage of negativity. everybody twisted the damn thing into a personal rant on specific folks. we've all got values, morals (i think) and priorities and they are not the same for everybody.

although i'm curious why WITS reamed JaugustW for "bailing" and running like a child and then actually did exactly that himself. he did not have to dip out. it's stupid anyone would feel compelled to leave. everybody here knows how to act like an adult. respect, awareness.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasper
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: To All Those Complaining About Beacon, Etc.

#100475 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i don't complain because i've traveled all over the country to see this band. i am down for whatever they want to do. they call the shots not us. i got the 5 beacons i sought easily through frontgate presale. see ya'll there!!


W I got no issues with you ( nor does my husband I think but talk about overposting).. we are all aware you have tickets to the Beacon, good for you have a ball. We have read it 35 times.. if he is gonna get blasted for overposting his dislike of the situation, you can spare us another post about how you got tickets. WHats good for the goose is good for the gander. C you in SF.



because somebody like carl will keep posting that it was impossible to get tickets on the frontgate presale. i am dispelling the bullshit that everybody keeps streaming through their keyboards here. it's not impossible. many people did it. i'm going to continue making it very clear everytime somebody slams the idea that it happens.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds