• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Don't know if you still lurk DH420

#100212 2 years, 7 months ago
But hope you have a good Christmas wherever you are at. Don't know what went down, don't want to, this is a good community with good people, I'm sure whatever you did can be forgiven. I write this so the police will stop asking me whether it's possible to shove a platypus in a barrel. You and your family take care, and don't worry about what people think, I know for one will always have a place in my cold, dark heart for you, because I really look forward to the day I can see in a parking lot somewhere and I can shot put a full beer at your head. I love you all!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Don't know if you still lurk DH420

#100213 2 years, 7 months ago
captaintony wrote:
But hope you have a good Christmas wherever you are at. Don't know what went down, don't want to, this is a good community with good people, I'm sure whatever you did can be forgiven. I write this so the police will stop asking me whether it's possible to shove a platypus in a barrel. You and your family take care, and don't worry about what people think, I know for one will always have a place in my cold, dark heart for you, because I really look forward to the day I can see you in a parking lot somewhere and I can shot put a full beer at your head. I love you all!!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#100217 2 years, 7 months ago
Platy: I know you will read this... And if I don't see our Golden Arrow's mascot at NYE I will be very disappointed and emotionally distraught.... You need not say anything to anyone (Better to be seen than heard) You won't need a body guard (George is not that big a man) All you need to do is go jump some kids sprayin graffiti (Won't be hard to find them in your neighborhood) And give that Flightless Bird a facelift with a thick coat of concealer. No-one will suspect a thing, Just be sure to wear a cup... In-case George (By some form of sorcery) perceives you through your disguise!

With the notoriety you have gained from your first tour exposure (And the "I ain't gonna take no for an answer" persistence that I began to teach you in Eugene, and completed at RedRocks) I am sure you will get a miracle each night..... And if not... Well I believe there is a group of furies that gather nightly in one of the house' of I'll repute on Market street not far from the BGCCA (Hey, your up to try anything Right?)

See you soon!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder

#100229 2 years, 7 months ago
weareplaty.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves