• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brent8387
Fresh Boarder

ELECTRIC FOREST 2011

#10015 3 years ago
Thoughts questions concerns? I'm james brown down for this. I'd rather see this than any 3 day festival of phish. Watkins glen or not. 3 nights of Cheese? I for one am alllll over it. And gold rush water park to boot? Count me in...

Electric Forest 2011
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Brent8387.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

Re: ELECTRIC FOREST 2011

#10019 3 years ago
i am a cheese head man. but do some research It's voted to be the best RAVE in 2011. The partners with madison house Insomnia Inc. are know for bringing bad crowds with bad vibes do some research It is gonna be the biggest camping RAVE in the USA EVER. STRING CHEESE MADE A BAD DECISION THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED IT HORNINGS AT ROTHBURY AND STUCK TO THERE JAMBAND STRING PICKING ROOTS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cornjulio
ab0ws
Fresh Boarder

#13970 3 years ago
Can NOT wait to party in the forest, i'll be there with bells on! This will be the sickest festival this summer! Cheese! Pretty Lights! Shpongle! Galactic! Railroad Earth! It's not gonna be a rave, it's gonna be a BANGER! let's rage!
Loonyj
Junior Boarder

#13976 3 years ago
In my back yard and I'm going to the Quarry instead to see 7 Walkers and Cornmeal. Rothbury was the schizit, and SCI played F'in off the charts there but -----the rest of the line up with the exception of a few strikes me more as electric letdown.

It will be an interesing event but post Rothbury this just seems lame. Rothbury was approaching the breakout point like Roo but--- the local towns peeps got greedy and flat killed it.

So enjoy but I won't be there this year.
My favorite show, is the next one!
www.phumes.com
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds