• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

Re: How much you think....

#100243 2 years, 9 months ago
I've also heard the figure $50K for Phil and Friends a few years back.. That was to play a festival, so I am not sure per show, and now you have Bobby and the rest of the band, and with those two together, I would imagine they want a bit more.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#100244 2 years, 9 months ago
If they made a million it doesn't matter. What matters is their music and the smiles that it brings us all including them. My guess is that they gross around $50k per show and then" the hands of take" come in for their cut. My guess is like 10-20 k per show for Bob and Phil with the others evenly splitting the rest, and of course LESS TAXES.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#100248 2 years, 9 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
If they made a million it doesn't matter. What matters is their music and the smiles that it brings us all including them.
As if answering the question, making your best guess, and playing along would alter this in any way.

same BS as:
"I could never pick just one favorite song. They all mean so much to me."
"I don't have a favorite show because they all speak to me in some way or another."

It's called conversation, folks. You aren't hammering out your epitaph by playing along. Profound you are not. Your devotion and love won't be doubted.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds