• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

No fair, Green Bay!!!

#100045 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Funky, Stranger and all you other Cheeseheads, I just found out why you're winning: you're not playing fair at all! Turns out you were picking on my poor, sweet, gentle little lineman Suh and it's all your fault that he got suspended. It also may be the funniest football story that I've read in a long time!! See you on January 1st, and I'll be watching what those Packers do with the Lion's shoelaces all right!!

Shoelace Antics Lead to Suh Stomp

Former Green Bay Packer Matt Brock revealed Thursday some inside information as to what likely sparked Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh to stomp on an opposing player's arm during the Lions-Packers Thanksgiving Day matchup. Brock, speaking on KXTG radio in Portland, Ore., said he learned from Packers offensive line coach James Campen that Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith was instructed to untie Suh's shoelaces at every possible opportunity during the game.

"So my friend, James [Campen] — man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, 'Whatever,' — he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he's talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, 'What do I do? What do I do?'"

"James is just in his mind going, 'This guy is going to get killed. I got to take his mind off it, give him something else to do.' So he says, 'OK, every time you're in a pile, I want you to focus on something. I want you to untie his shoes.

"'Anytime you can, just reach in; he's got floppy shoe laces, he doesn't spat (cover them with tape) or anything, just untie his shoes. It will irritate him.'"

Brock said the Packers offensive lineman untied Suh's shoes three times during the game. "That's why he stomped him," Brock said. "That's why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him."
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: No fair, Green Bay!!!

#100057 2 years, 9 months ago
Raiders lions tomorrow. Raiders win and Denver loses. It's time tebow gets beat. Brady is going to demolish them
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: No fair, Green Bay!!!

#100060 2 years, 9 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Raiders lions tomorrow. Raiders win and Denver loses. It's time tebow gets beat. Brady is going to demolish them

Well, I agree on the second part of your sentence. Talk to you about the first part after the game tomorrow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 1.71 seconds