• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
volare
Senior Boarder

Just wanted to mention...

#100015 2 years, 7 months ago
that it is a beautiful sunny morning in SoCal, we are enjoying a delicious breakfast of salmon and eggs, it's only 12 days to the NYE run and that I love everyone on this board!!

n27152833521_1507277_6560563.jpg
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Just wanted to mention...

#100017 2 years, 7 months ago
It is a great morning. Thanks for the reminder!
Our futures look pretty good too.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#100020 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the kind words. Noon time here and the sun is shining. Love back at you from 3,400 miles away!

peace.jpg
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#100021 2 years, 7 months ago
Over the last week all of our snow melted, so it was nice to wake up to a blanket of snow! A week til christmas, 2 til new years! Life is good!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#100024 2 years, 7 months ago
Perfect first thread of the day to read!! It's 28 degrees here, about inch of snow down so far, more coming down all day. But I don't need to go anywhere (coffee is being delivered, courtesy of the wonderful Mr. S), so I can enjoy how pretty it looks coating all the trees. I get to stay happy inside all day with some Xmas cards to write, my favorite movie, To Have and Have Not, ready on the DVR and a little football later on to make it perfect. All that and my wonderful, happy, peaceful Furthur Forum Family to keep checking in on throughout it all!

Happy Day!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, funky420, Dire Wolf, volare
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#100049 2 years, 7 months ago
No snow out here in the SF Bay Area, but it's been pouring music! I got to se 4 wonderful Chris RobInson Brotherhood shows at the Great American Music Hall. Phil showed up for the 2nd set on Wednesday and Bobby played a portion of the 1st set on Thursday. Tonight and tomorrow I'm back at the Great American for the Mother Hips holiday shows... and tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see Philharmonia. I'm very grateful for all the great music happening right in my back yard and am looking forward to meeting some more forum members on 12/31.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#100054 2 years, 7 months ago
Good morning all. I'm here in norcal and it's a beautiful sunny morning but freezing. Good news though about nye is that they say there will be no rain for awhile. Cold but no rain. hope it stays that way and it looks like it will for the shows
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#100056 2 years, 7 months ago
And yes sue football tonight. Love watching the cowboys under pressure. Go raiders
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds