• You are here
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

Re: Meet Up Pre-Pittsburgh

#5811 3 years, 4 months ago
@williiam: Get ahold of Pappy, either here or on Ratdog's board. Sure he can give you the skinny of whether underagers are allowed at Thunderbird or not. Worse come to wrose, we just try to sneak yins in the abck door, haha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: williamlogsdon
DeadHeadTrishy
Fresh Boarder

#5957 3 years, 4 months ago
Was just gonna crash in the car- but not diggin the weather vibes in Pittsburgh... Coming from Cinci as well!!! So looks like Holiday Inn is the spot!!.. Ima check into this... Anyone interested in sharing room? (It's myself plus one other) I'm all good with floor... email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <3 and Peace
♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.”˜˜”*°•✫
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗♪♫•¸•´¯`•.♥..°*˜”*°•✫
║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ♥♫•´¯`•.♥.♫♥♫.•°*”˜”*°•✫
╚═╩═╩═╩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ … Is Real!! Not Fade Away!! {{{♥}}} (~);}
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#6467 3 years, 4 months ago
24hrs will be there . Bust out Bertha !!!!!!!!!!!
CalliopesAndClowns
Junior Boarder
Bobby fans are people too!!!

#6618 3 years, 4 months ago
Brother Dust wrote:
24hrs will be there . Bust out Bertha !!!!!!!!!!!

Binghamton'd
This afternoon, streets turned grey and I watched the cars below
My time coming any day, don't worry 'bout me, no
digitalhippy
Fresh Boarder

Join our parking garage pregame all day today!

#6675 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone, It's about 2PM here in Pittsburgh and I'll be heading down in about a half an hour to get things kicked off! Should arrive at Peterson around 3:30ish.

My name is Nikki, and if anyone would like to join our party in the garage by Peterson, you're all welcome to. Shoot an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it (it'll come right to my phone) or text me at 724-516-5649 to find and join us!

We're bringing great tunes, I've got their live show from Radio City Music Hall this week on my ipad and it will be blasting from the car, we've got booze, other fun things and plenty of love for everyone! Hit me up, can't wait to see you all there!

YEAHHHHH FURTHUR!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by digitalhippy. Reason: type-o.
Time to create page: 2.63 seconds