• You are here
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Re: Meet Up Pre-Pittsburgh

#5319 3 years, 4 months ago
You got to let your Freak Flag Fly HA HA HA. Can't Wait for Wed.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#5639 3 years, 4 months ago
allegedly, the weather will not be fun. rain and snow mix but mommy nature always fools the weather folk.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#5656 3 years, 4 months ago
Bah! The weather reports always SHIT for the Burgh. It was supposed to be cold and nasty for the St pattys parade. What ahppened? Good vibes cleared the air, and we had a BEAUTIFUL day! I expect the same with Wed! Just think WARM, SUNNY thoughts all week!

And, starlite, wheres the holiday inn at? Cause if the weather sucks, your lil 'party' sounds like a good place to meet up preshow! My dads trying to get down there like 3ish! I was amazed! 52 years old and still partying like hes 20! Go hiM!
starlite
Junior Boarder

#5667 3 years, 4 months ago
not an issue to be a last resort!
( -;
Yhe lot doesn't matter like when I wsa younger and with valued friends so I only need it for a short time.
#376 to Oakland/Forbes Ave exit. couple blks. get over left and turn left on 5th.
Turn Right on Lyton. Holiday in is a blk up on the right. Peterson center is a couple blocks up, 1 st over. I am not sure where I willl park yet. Nice to have your dad there.
I changed the res today to 5pm so they didn't have to open early.
I think it is thoughtful for people to say they may be there, rather than folk who show but didn't say HI here.
Let em eat cake! It will be a med. length table.
Either way.
It's all easy. I hope for warm, kynd folk.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#5675 3 years, 4 months ago
I just like the lot for the 'shopping' opportunies that help one enjoy the show! Sure once I accomplish my mission, and specially if its shitty out, the holiday inn wouldnt be a bad spot at all!!! They DO have a parking map around the Pete. Think the OC lot, tis right near the Pete, is gunna be the main 'scene.'
starlite
Junior Boarder

#5685 3 years, 4 months ago
have always searced for teh perfect Batik but?
I may wear what I bought at my very last show.
) -:
Look fwd to meeting as have seen your name a lot. I also wrote my ticket on my list of things to take!
( -;
hahaha
starlite
Junior Boarder

#5686 3 years, 4 months ago
whose seats are reserved?
ME!
yeah!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#5698 3 years, 4 months ago
Katiemae wrote:
Where is everybody staying?I will be at the Holiday inn?Is there a preparty or after party anywhere?

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn as well...we should get together!
Katiemae
Fresh Boarder

#5768 3 years, 4 months ago
Meet us at the Holiday inn bar for our pre-party at 5 we would love to see everyone the more the merry<3
starlite
Junior Boarder

#5789 3 years, 4 months ago
Within any event are outside lives. The table I reserved is for 8 people. I can change it to 10. It may be a zoo in there and I didn't want in the mosh pit.
So far myself, bro, wlewis, DH4Obama and dad are alomost for sure. Bro and Lewis I presume are definates..
Reasons are important and have been at this a long time,as well as in that rest/bar. I have compromised things that comfort and rest is a need. There is one diabeticas well. For me to do this at all and I was a Dead Head most of my life. Just clearng up any board nit picking that people may think. Cyberspace is a wonderful place for people, and as well, for BS.
But all have been kind so far.
If anyone else feels special needs on any level before the show, just say you want in on this table by tues evening.
And I need to get sunglasses in case I meet The famous Looney!
williamlogsdon
Fresh Boarder

#5801 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone know any place with a good band after the show thatll let underage (18+) people in? im 22 my girl is 18 n i dont want to have to drive home right afterwards... any ideas?????
williamlogsdon
Fresh Boarder

#5804 3 years, 4 months ago
ps im selling wool knit hats with fleece liners from nepal on shakedown for 15 bucks hope to see you there!!!! til then keep on truckin boys see u at the show
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds