• You are here
starlite
Junior Boarder

Re: Meet Up Pre-Pittsburgh

#2978 3 years, 7 months ago
The Lot? And Holiday Inn is 2 blocks away.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#3219 3 years, 7 months ago
Fuel and Fuddle , is good spot for drinks as well.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#3329 3 years, 7 months ago
katiemae, are you coming in alone? need info-just post. wish we had private messages.
I think meet-up at the Holiiday Inn bar and then walk up to the Lot.
Or walk down after parking at Peterson.
how the heck do you get to Lawrenceville? makes no sense on the computer. will people feel like navigating with difficulty after the show? maybe the Cause can play next door!
charliechanman
Junior Boarder

#3399 3 years, 7 months ago
Fuel & Fuddle used to be Calico's & had one of the first Grateful Dead nites... I've been going to the O since I was a kid and would stop in with my Dad before we watched Dan Marino sling it to Julius Dawiins and Benjie Pryor in old Pitt Stadium . I'm no tourist - maybe just a bit nostalgic, though...
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#3433 3 years, 7 months ago
Were you ever at thristy's for dead night ? That was the first I know of, it was over by Cheif's and called something else now. And lets not forget Tela ropa. HA HA HA
charliechanman
Junior Boarder

#3441 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Brotherdust, I used to go to Dead Nite at Thirsty's every Wednesday night... I don't ever remember a Dead Nite at Chiefs (which is the Cantina in Mos Isley in Star Wars, by the way)... It's been many years since I've stomped around in Oakland...
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#3443 3 years, 7 months ago
I hear ya, I havent bounced around Okland in a long time. Every where I use to go is pretty much gone now.
Katiemae
Fresh Boarder

#3591 3 years, 7 months ago
I am coming from Cincinnati with my Best friend!I am sure we are going to start at the Holiday Inn bar!We are sooo excited!!!
starlite
Junior Boarder

#3608 3 years, 7 months ago
katie--I went to HS there. Not in Pitt but not far. Hoping to move asap.
I like maybe meeting up with other F heads 1st. net and all but this looks like a nice crowd.
HI ALL!
We really should all try.
Are your seats reserved? Mine are, thank god and goddesses!
dizzyizzy
Fresh Boarder

#3980 3 years, 7 months ago
After party is at club Deisel in the strip district (east carson street) Sweet Earth, jam band with young talented guys, will be hosting it
Loonyj
Junior Boarder

#4282 3 years, 7 months ago
I;ll be staying at the HI as well if it's that close, so if you need a body gaurd ----
My favorite show, is the next one!
www.phumes.com
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#4407 3 years, 7 months ago
Good to hear theres lots of bars right around the Pete! Definatly need a place to pregame, and still am unsure how how much of a lot scene there'll be!!!

EVERYONE should defiantly make their way over to the Thunderbird for theCAUSE! Gunna be one SICK after party! and its not to far at all from the venue, which is alwayhs nice! Think its like 2 and half miles!
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds