killwhyT
Senior Boarder

Beacon Roll Call

#99355 2 years, 8 months ago
I though I'd get things started. This will be my first time in the Beacon, a venue I have wanted to hit (hehe) for some time.
Got 3rd row Orchestra for Monday, on the floor for Tuesday in row N, Thursday Orch 2 row T, Loge row C for Friday, Loge row B for Sunday. Maybe thinking of trading Sunday for a Saturday. Not having a lot of luck with Ticketbastard this morning. I'm sure lots of my fellow Furthur family have been to shows there before. What is it like, where's the best seats?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Beacon Roll Call

#99361 2 years, 8 months ago
Count me in for the whole run. I will be with my friend Rich who many peeps here know. Staying at The Beacon Hotel and NEED tix for FrIday the 13th.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
brownie710
Junior Boarder

#99362 2 years, 8 months ago
I caught three night of Phil there in 99 or 2000. It's a cozy place for sure. I was in the first baclony, L, and the second balcony L of the times I remember. It seemed to me with the gentle slope of the layout it's tough to feel like you don't have a good seat. I've got orchestra seats for Sat's show so I can only imagine it will seem like I'm nearly on stage comparatively. It's a regal old place for sure. enjoy
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#99375 2 years, 8 months ago
i'll be in NYC the 12th-16th, i have tickets for the 12th and 15th currently looking for Friday and Saturday but i'm glad i'm in two nights, its gonna be awesome
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#100143 2 years, 8 months ago
I have tix for Mon. And Sunday but no Fri. Or sat....if anyone hears of extras my friend and I will provide face value and fun things ! Were trying to make it all 11 shows and have 5 nights taken care of so far...let me know by pm if you have any extras!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#100202 2 years, 8 months ago
i'll be at 9, 10, 15, 17, 18

seats are in CC, C, B, DD, D front orchs
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#100290 2 years, 8 months ago
Most likely, I'll be at every one, but I have no tickets. I'll have cash for tickets, face value much appreciated, and bonus goodies to share, as well! Feel free to PM me if anyone has extras!
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#100312 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis you got some good seats for those days! Word!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#100329 2 years, 8 months ago
yup, i was fortunate during frontgate presale. combo of experience ordering many from them, goin for singles, and using the blazing fast internet connection at work i whizzed through quickly and efficiently. can't wait to see ya'll there...peakin' at the beacon

edit: i don't have any extras just to let folks know, singles are what i shoot for as the odds are much better from my experience. i am always looking for folks though, and often find friends great deals by poking around.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by wlewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#100660 2 years, 8 months ago
A bunch of us will be there from Boulder. We worked hard to get in on both presales and are in every night.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds