• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum Singles...

#100529 2 years, 4 months ago
ok, if the girls arent goin jump all over that description of myself, why dont some of you other fellow
singles post what you are all about, and see if any of us find our love connection.
for real, im not takin this too seriously, but it could be fun, in a totallly non creepy way.
(oh, im really cute too)
A West
Fresh Boarder

#100618 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey...I meant to post my last msg on publicly & not as a PM. If you still have it, pls feel free to post for me or include it in a reply & I can do it... I'll get the hang of this eventually!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#101514 2 years, 3 months ago
OK, sooooooo....
any like just turned 18 year old hippie chicks in the northwest that are looking to get outa their parents house for a while and visit the northern mendo coast, hit a brotha up. seriously, im not just in this for myself, stop being all wierdos and post like profiles or pics, or whatever yoru into, and whatt your lookin forr guys and gals and gays(sorry couldnt help myself with the onomonopia).
for real if i could find a girl that likes to smoke pot, and will keep my cabin semi
clean, i would foot the bill as long as she wasnt too high matenance. oh, and im totally into being a cougars lil boy toy. but shes gotta be willn to foot the bill, fair is fair.

(is it some computer nerds idea of joke? every time i post in this thread and eharmony pop up comes up!! i swear, like 3 times now, and i never get them otherwise, which one of you pranksters is funkin wit me? dont worry i can take a joke, or am i just paranoid?)
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by illuminaughty. Reason: paranoid/schizophrenia
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds