• You are here
Dragonfly108
Fresh Boarder

Need NYE tix for 24th birthday brothers

#90152 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi community,

I just joined this forum so i'm new to all this. I am hoping there is a miracle out there.. i need (for purchase) at least two new years eve furthur tickets. I have been the past two years but due to hard times I have never had the opportunity to share this beautiful new year's birthday celebration with my twin brother Chris. It would mean alot for us to see the show together.. we will make the trip from Boulder, Co. but I am trying to make sure we have tickets in hand to avoid searching the lot? all day. Please help if you can family..
Gratefully,
Kevin
Dragonfly108
Fresh Boarder

Re: Need NYE tix for 24th birthday brothers

#90153 2 years, 9 months ago
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#90824 2 years, 9 months ago
You can always try the jambase.com forums ticket section: www.jambase.com/Forums/Topic.aspx?group=0&topic=9

there will be more tix available thru ticketmaster.com as the show gets closer and closer. so keep checking ticketmaster.com every single day- it will pay off. the bill graham box office will also have tickets available as the show gets closer and closer. esp the day of the show there will prob be a handful of tix that go on sale when the box office opens on NYE day. see you at the show(s)!

oh and you prob already know this but there are still tix available for the 12/29 show and the 12/30 show- maybe buying them and then trading that pair for a pair of NYE's? there will prob be someone at the 12/29 or /30 shows who has extras for NYE the next day and wants to trade those extras for that nites. think positive and watch the miracles unfold!
alfurthur
Fresh Boarder

#95956 2 years, 8 months ago
got 3 tickets. 29, 30, and NYE. these are all i got. want 'em?!
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds