• You are here
Bavic
Fresh Boarder

Let's start Talking Madison!!!!

#87073 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone, there seems very little talk about the upcoming Madson Show. I am confused and a little concerned about the lack of interest on this epic towns first taste of The Boys since 1983 when they played the same venue!!!

So lets hear it, anything; whose going, where is everyone staying, what do you want to hear, what do you think we will hear, ect.......

This is my only show of the tour, unless i can sneak out for tomorrows(Rosemont), only an hour away from me, but a two year old and 3 month old(Cassidy) are pretty strong pulls to stay home.

So I want to stoke the fires and make sure that everyone is up for a great show!

Thanks,

Scott

Nothing to tell now, let the words be yours, Im done with mine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Tourtime
Fresh Boarder

Re: Let's start Talking Madison!!!!

#87235 2 years, 8 months ago
Will be there, from rosemont sat. morn. heading up staying at Clarion Suites
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#87313 2 years, 8 months ago
I'll be going! I'm excited I've never been to Madison or Wisconsin for that matter. I'm not sure what to expect. But a few weeks ago I heard in the news there were some pretty awesome northern lights in the sky one night right above the university of Madison. Man I sure hope they decide to come out for a show Saturday night!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
freshwater dan
Junior Boarder

#87637 2 years, 8 months ago
I'll be there. Can't wait.
Bavic
Fresh Boarder

#87660 2 years, 8 months ago
What to expect? out of the show? or the City itself?? Cows walking down the streets and free chz on every corner!!
Just kidding.....
Madison is a great city and was my home for 6 years. I havent lived there in 11 years so alot of the stores and resturants have changed.
But if possible get to downtown, Go see the Capitol, check out a protest(one is always going on), go inside the capitol(beautiful)
walk down state street(right by Capitol) and grab a few beers, somewhere, check out the campus(at the base of state street), if possible go for a stroll though the neighborhoods right off state street.

The shows should be epic!

Hope all have a great time.

Scott
Madtownhead
Fresh Boarder

#87844 2 years, 8 months ago
Dudes,
Ya' picked a great day to be in Madison. Of course there is the Furthur show, but there's a whole lot more! Huge rally at the Capitol supporting the recall of our fascist governor. Coincidentaly, they are running free shuttles from the Alliant center parking lots to the rally from 1000am until 5pm. Come early to the lot pay your $6 (it would cost $6 anyway) and shoot down to the rally for a couple hours before heading back to the lot for more preshow tailgating. Check out State St., the Capitol square, and some old fashioned power to the people. Then enjoy a night of peace love and music. Can't beat it. See ya' at the show!
PS Rally starts at 1100am and goes until 'bout 4pm. If you've never see a full tilt Madison protest, you're missing quite an experience.
Row Timmy
Fresh Boarder
Dead 87-93. Furthur 11-?

#87853 2 years, 8 months ago
I am going!!! I live 3 hours north. My first shows since '93 were the recent 3 at Red Rocks. Feels good to be back! I'm a transplanted New Yorker and I have yet to find another head in central Wisconsin!
All the years combine...
Madtownhead
Fresh Boarder

#87855 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome. Madison is full of heads both old and new.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#88136 2 years, 8 months ago
We are staying at the country inn and are heading to shakedown in a few, hit us up friends, Chicagonwas dynamite and Madison will be jumping!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88170 2 years, 8 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
We are staying at the country inn and are heading to shakedown in a few, hit us up friends, Chicagonwas dynamite and Madison will be jumping!

have a great time bob unfortunate i couldn't make it out but all good things in all good time, see you on NYE brother
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds