• You are here
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Columbus Roll Call Whos Coming??

#85901 2 years, 11 months ago
Furthur Family,
I know SunshineSue has Midwest Roll Call for these shows, but who is coming tomorrow? Anyone from The East Coast coming? Any westcoasters or Golden Arrow peeps from Western Tour coming in?? My group is rolling in around 4ish and plan to "Shakedown" until showtime and then after for bit until we hit the road back to Michigan before 2 of us head out to Chicago and Madison for the weekend. Hope to meet up with you and also wish everyone a safe journey from wherever your coming from, Peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
fsahead
Fresh Boarder

Re: Columbus Roll Call Whos Coming??

#86099 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd love to go, but need a ride from DC. If anyone can help out, please let me know. Greg This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#86484 2 years, 11 months ago
Dude, Little bear needs a ride too, it may be to late for tonight, but still have Friday in Chicago. Good luck
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Darkstarrz
Fresh Boarder

#87226 2 years, 11 months ago
What a show in Columbus. The Wheel is still spinning in my mind with lightning bolts and tracers flying off of it! What a show, nice shakedown street also. See all you heads in Indy i hope. I got one ticket and im riding in solo.
"Skin The Goat"
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds