• You are here
DarkEyes
Junior Boarder

Need ride from NYC or Hoboken to Albany 11/15

#85515 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey all, my ride got screwed up (Jay hope u feel better). Need ride from NYC or Hoboken to Albany on 11/15. Ideal sitch would be a ride back on Wed. 11/16, but will take what I can get. I have a place to stay. Thanks, Brad
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Re: Need ride from NYC or Hoboken to Albany 11/15

#85536 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry buddy can't help you. Other than this...

The bus station in albany is literally one block from the Times Union Center. Catch a bus at Port Authority to Albany. Walk right out of the Albany bus station and you'll pretty much be at shakedown st.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#85538 2 years, 11 months ago
here ya go... (scroll down to second page)

www.trailwaysny.com/html/english/fares_pdf/albnyc.pdf
DarkEyes
Junior Boarder

#85584 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks Shakeit for going the extra mile by posting the schedule. I have checked into it and may have to go that route as a last resort. Thanks again.
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#85870 2 years, 11 months ago
I am in Northern NJ, I will be driving to Albany in a few hours, and if you want to catch a bus to here then head to Albany let me know, I am in Saddle River, you can take a bus from port authority to montvale NJ park and ride/rest area, ask the bus driver which stop it is on the way.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you have any questions

- B
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#85888 2 years, 11 months ago
merryxmas.jpg

NewImage.JPG

my ride is picking me up 3:30-4:00pm today at the cheesecake factory at the riverside square mall in hackensack on route 4 and hackensack ave. he didnt say anything about other riders so there will b room 4 one more. u can take the nj transit train from hoboken to the New Bridge Landing stop in hackensack the cheesecake factory in the mall is only about 6 blocks from there. that is how im getting there. ill b on the train that leaves outta hoboken@ 2:51 PM Train 1653. only ill b getting on at seacaucus at 3:01PM cuz im transferring trains comming up from the south (Hazlet) also we should stay in touch if u r a NJ deadhead. i go 2 many many shows here and during the colder part of the year i live in san francisco- im going back there for the new years shows at bill graham civic auditorium and ill stay until there are more shows out here in the spring, but that leaves over a month left till i leave again and im always looking for other heads 2 go 2 shows w and get 2eather w and get 2 know, swap on the road stories, connect, build family bonds etc. lets stay in touch even if u dont take this ride- u can call me anytime 732-217-1269 but its a landline so i wont b answering it once i leave the house buy feel free 2 just show up at the cheesecake factory and u will recognize me from my photos. i look like a full blown deadhead. hope 2 see u soon- dont b a stranger- violet goo
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#85890 2 years, 11 months ago
*but feel free 2 just show up... also when u call the phone u must leave a msg- the voicemails go 2 my email and i can listen 2 then from any email computer and aso i can call the phone and retreive voicemails from any phone so just leave a msg if u dont answer- i will listen 2 what u have 2 say- im very careful about listening 2 my friends so dont worry im one of those pepple who doesnt care what u have 2 say and doesnt listen 2 voicemails, wont call u back, takes days 2 get me 2 listen 2 what u r trying 2 say 2 me via voicemail or just trying 2 get me 2 call u. i care. really. ok- i hope 2 meet u soon!- V.G.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds